We are distinguished by the high professionalism of work at all stages of product creation. And now we are working on the healthcare platform of a big company that delivers comprehensive solutions to patients and providers in long-term care and post-acute environments.
We need an active and experienced Android developer who will help us make the platform slick, technologically advanced, and more user-friendly.
What you’ll help us do:
● take responsibility to meet all milestones and deadlines
● collaborate with other developers, BA, designers, QA engineers and with clients to deliver the best possible product
● participate in making all technical decisions, assist in knowledge sharing among team members
Here’s the experience that may help you do the job:
● 2+ years of iOS apps development experience using Swift language
● strong knowledge of iOS SDK (UIKit, Foundation, GCD, etc.) and iOS architecture
● experience with Realm iOS database solution
● understanding of reactive programming approach and experience in a RxSwift framework
● proficient knowledge of OOP and a client-server architecture
● strong knowledge of MVC, MVVM design patterns
● experience with designing and maintaining architectures for big projects/features (using popular software architectural patterns)
● understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines
● understanding of Mobile Development Life Cycle
● experience with parallel and multithreaded programming
These skills will also come in handy:
● experience with WebSocket protocol
● experience in video calls development
● experience with HealthKit framework
● understanding of White Label apps development
● build reusable code and libraries for the future use
● experience with Combine reactive framework
● experience with bluetooth devices communications (CoreBluetooth framework)
What you’ll get from working with us:
● great compensation and social packages
● medical insurance
● sport compensation
● full financial and legal support for private entrepreneurs
● opportunities for professional growth
● education compensation
● individual development plan and a mentor to guide you
● team buildings and corporate activities
● special corporate currency and merch store
● the best networking opportunities with international clients
● knowledge sharing atmosphere
We do not invite you only to one project, but also to take a permanent position in our company. We invest in the development of each person, help members of our team to find their passion in life, and unleash their creativity. Because our people are the most important value.
Yalantis has been providing software development services for over 12 years, helping clients around the world implement their ideas and create projects that contribute to business growth. We work on projects in the domains of healthcare, real estate, logistics, and telecommunications for clients in the US, Western Europe, and the Middle East. Yalantis is characterized by a high level of professionalism at all project stages, from idea analysis to product promotion.
We are team players and we hire people with a similar outlook, because the success of our team is integral to our own success. We support and motivate each other to achieve our common goals by creating professional development plans, enhancing our expertise, and sharing our knowledge. Yalantis offers a stable and exciting job, IT career opportunities, an enjoyable work environment, and an attractive compensation package.
We’d be happy if you joined us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 July 2021