DataRobot is looking for a skilled Web Developer to build and
maintain our public facing website.
As a Web developer at DataRobot you will be responsible for building and
maintaining our public facing website. This includes working mainly on the
frontend part - implementing new pages, landing pages, updating, supporting
and optimizing existing pages, etc. Your main task will be coding pages from
custom design (Sketch).
The ideal candidate has a strong frontend coding experience and very detailed-oriented.
- Sketch/PSD to HTML coding
- CSS3 (SASS/SCSS)
- Experience in responsive design and developing sites for a wide variety of devices
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Gulp, Webpack
- Experience with developing WordPress themes and plugins
- Experience with ACF, Polylang
- Experience with Business intelligence tools integration
- Experience with web analytics tools
- Experience with MySQL
Applicants for this position must supply a portfolio including links to active websites.
We are ready to reward you with all sorts of benefits in the form of insurance +1, free lunches and dinners, English lessons, gym coverage, team-buildings and other small amenities for your desire to develop with us.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 July 2021