Our client believes digital care delivery will transform healthcare. The client is looking to architect and build a complex platform to support multiple telehealth solutions. This is a unique situation when modernization is practically a green field with an opportunity to design things right.
About the vacancy
We offer a $2000 sign-on bonus to the specialist that will accept our offer and join DataArt in this position.
We are looking for experienced designers to join our product team working on a client's product in the healthcare industry. The product is a leading telehealth platform in the US. Our client believes digital care delivery will transform healthcare. The client is looking to architect and build a complex platform to support multiple telehealth solutions. This is a unique situation when modernization is practically a green field with an opportunity to design things right.
Within the project, you would use all the product design techniques, work closely with product owners and end-users from both sides: doctors and patients.
We are working on a wide solution from mobile apps, websites to custom hardware. Overall team expertise is 90% senior level. The plan is to build a highly professional and performing team of rock stars who can add value to the Product.
If you have a passion for solving complex problems and driving healthcare innovation, we’d love to hear from you.
- Oversee the creation, development, and delivery of good looking, intuitive, and user friendly interfaces for web, iOS, and Android applications
- Manage design libraries and design systems
- Create and prepare the necessary graphic resources and components for prototyping and production
- Work as a team with other designers, product managers, and developers to design and refine app screen layouts while optimizing usability and accessibility
- Create user interface strategies for different audiences, including consumers, doctors, health plan executives, and hospital administrators
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web technologies and industry standards, paying close attention to the latest advances in interoperability, usability, and layout.
- Be ready to mentor beginner UI designers
- Promote leadership development, including product UX/UI planning and meetups
- Retain ownership of one or more areas of product user interface standards and guidelines
- 5+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- Experience in developing reliable enterprise-grade software
- Expert knowledge of Sketch and Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Expert knowledge of InVision, Zeplin, and other design tools
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment for collaboration and to complete multiple projects on a tight schedule
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Familiarity with web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, etc.) and usability best practices
- Strong online portfolio with a user interface
- Be flexible and proactive, and work as a part of a more extensive product team
- Spoken English, so you need at least B2 or higher to speak with the team, discuss the requirements with Business Analysts, and present and articulate UX/UI decisions to the client
Would be a plus
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Experience as a fully dedicated and embedded member of an Agile team
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 July 2021