We are a revolutionary Sports Tech startup, disrupting the way young soccer athletes are
being trained to maximize their potential on their way to become professional players. We
develop a unique mobile-based technology that measures the players while they carry out a series of tests and training.
● At least 6 years of experience in software development of mass production systems
● At least 4 years of experience in iOS software development in Objective-C or Swift
● Have published at least 2 original iOS app for mass production
● Extensive experience with creating rich UI based mobile applications for iOS devices
● Experience with phone platform resources like cameras — Advantage
● Familiarity with Apple review, approval and distribution processes
● Knowledge of iOS back-end services
● Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
● Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
● Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
● Independent, hardworking, fast learner, focused and organized
● Excellent communication skills in English — both written and verbal
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
We are looking for a highly motivated mobile developer who is not afraid of big challenges, who is self-driven and motivated to join us and be part of an exciting process of establishing our application as the standard technology being used to train young soccer athletes.
We are in the process of building our mobile engineering team and as such looking for experienced yet hungry mobile developers. Both hands-on and macro-level perspectives are required, combined with top-notch communication skills and a passion to deliver an amazing product experience.
Like any professional sports team, seeking to win, we are looking for super talented players to join us and get on the field. If you like Sports, Deep-Tech, and delivering products to mass production, you should explore this opportunity.
● Design and build our application for young soccer athletes for the IOS platform
● Own the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
● Collaborate with cross-functional team members to define, design, and ship new
features to provide a single, smooth experience to the users
● Become a key element in a startup R&D core team
● Drive continuous improvement of the development methods and infrastructure
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
We are a revolutionary Sports Tech startup, disrupting the way young soccer athletes are being trained to maximize their potential on their way to become professional players. We develop a unique mobile-based technology that measures the players while they carry out a series of tests and training sessions, suggests real-time feedback, and produces stats and
performance insight, based on deep learning and computer vision.
We help companies and their leaders to grab opportunities and extend their operations, opening R&D and Delivery centers with us.
We have more than 10 years of experience and proven track-records of building lasting relationships with clients, scaling operational efficiency and human-touch management.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 July 2021