Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a digital transformation services and software engineering firm providing bespoke IT solutions that drive business change.
In financial services we deliver complex projects with high skilled engineering talents. If you would like to help us build engineering solutions that make difference for our global financial industry clients, this may be your opportunity.
In Client Onboarding program we build critical platform for global financial institution. This highly integrated workflow solution allows our client to open accounts for corporate business almost in any place in the world
We are looking for a results-oriented Program Manager to join our Client Onboarding program in Kiev. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent analytical and presentation skills. The candidate should also have strong communication skills, enabling them to work with key business stakeholders at SVP and D level. A keen sense of ownership, drive and orientation for program growth is a must.
- People management activities in collaboration with company internal services with focus on hiring and people development required for aggressive program scale
- Setup and implement program wide initiatives and facilitate improvements on a dedicated team level
- Manage stakeholders' expectations, perform regular communication at SVP and D level, escalation point in governance model
- Oversee development projects ensuring delivery maturity, engineering excellence and adherence to contractual SLAs
- Responsible for program budget forecasting and execution
- Work with clients on SoWs renewals, extensions and conducting program level reporting
- Explore new business extension opportunities
Mandatory Skills Description:
- At least 10 years of professional experience in software development projects and management
- 5+ years of experience in large scale Project and Program management
- Proven track record in complex projects with global teams
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Excellent presentations skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Management experience in projects with enterprise level delivery challenges
- People management experience for 50+ FTEs
- Advanced English level - able to freely and confidently communicate with senior technology and operations staff
- Master's Degree in computer science or similar education
- Earlier engineering background in delivery of software projects
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 July 2021