We are looking for Python developer for our team in a technology project.
Technology project - business management system “Medical Home Equipment“. Documentation, inventory, orders, payments, reports.
The project is long term.
• experienced coder Python (2 years)
• general knowledge in Flask;
• expertise with SQLAlchemy + alembic;
• expertise with RQ или Celery;
• expertise with PostgreSQL;
• validators Trafaret / Marshmallow;
• general knowledge in Nginx / gunicorn (uwsgi);
• ability to design, write clean code;
• English technical
Will be a plus
• completed projects in Flask (production-ready)
• good knowledge in SQLAlchemy ORM
• understand the current code, architecture and functionality
• start performing simple tasks and bug fixes
• then fully engage in development as, perform various tasks, send code for code review, take part in meetings
• varied and exciting workin cool project and warm team
• lots of growth and learning opportunities
• challenging project that you will get hooked upon instantly
• flexible working hours in remote
• minimum bureaucracy
• friendly and highly professional international team
About Cadabra Studio
Cadabra Studio is a software development company that reshapes the Healthcare & Insurance industries with digital technologies.
Today, we are privileged to work with dozens of clients worldwide with exceptional products and provide them with satisfying results.
Our digital solutions in the Healthcare sector are spanning from Electronic Health Records (EHR) to complicated AI technologies. We create insurance websites with exclusive designs and premium quality CRM systems.
Our expertise in developing winning products helps our clients succeed in the modern market.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 July 2021