iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, etc.
Main task pool to the project:
Employer's external brand:
- Implementation of the employer's brand strategy: developing a marketing plan and budget for online and offline initiatives to increase the company's HR brand awareness and attract a stream of applicants;
- Working with the media: creating a media plan, communicating with the media, preparing materials and working with stakeholders / copywriters;
- External events: analysis of target events, planning, selection and work with speakers / topics;
- Partnerships and collaborations: looking for opportunities to promote the company's brand through partners and opinion leaders;
- Work with a corporate career portal and company pages on social networks (development of a content plan and its implementation)
- Planning advertising campaigns;
- Preparation of content for various news events as part of the implementation of the company's HR brand strategy;
- Working with existing brand ambassadors, finding and attracting new ones. Development of personal brands of key employees;
- Ensuring the consistency of the brand in all external manifestations, if necessary, the development of new branding elements (together with the designers).
Internal employer brand:
- Preparation and implementation of a plan for internal communications in the company; search for new ideas for internal communications (formal and informal);
- Conducting surveys, research to improve the experience of employees, searching for ideas for the development of new services for employees (together with the HR department);
- Coordination of the company's projects within the framework of the corporate social responsibility strategy;
- Development of a plan and concepts for internal events, control of preparation and conduct (together with the event-manager).
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- Work experience at least 3 years on PR and / or HR position;
- Ability to work with several directions / projects at the same time;
- Experience of organizing and holding events;
- Creative thinking, the ability to form and adapt ideas to the internal needs and goals of events;
- Communicative competence (the ability to write articles, notes, press-releases, prepare and make presentations, speak in front of various audiences);
- Diplomacy, decency;
- English proficiency at Intermediate level and above;
- Systems thinking, analytical skills.
Will be a plus:
- Understanding the specifics of the IT and Gamedev market;
- Successful cases of HR brand promotion;
- Having connections and experience in working with specialized media, journalists;
- Higher education in marketing, journalism and Public Relations.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset — we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family.
And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Offices locations in Kyiv and Kharkiv;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits :)
iLogos is a leading, independent game production company in Europe that brings game ideas to life. Our highly experienced team implements the most creative projects and collaborates with the legends of the game industry: Electronic Arts, Wargaming, Wooga, Disney, Ubisoft, Playrix, Rovio, Paradox, and many others.
More than 400 projects completed to date, totaling around 200 million players. We continually develop our skills further, exchange experiences, and master new technologies. We also visit all the gaming conferences and have fun! Become a part of the iLogos team!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 July 2021