We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst who will join our team.
● 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in IT offshore teams
● Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them.
● Good theoretical and practical knowledge of BA methodology and tools (functional/non-functional requirements, use cases, user stories, traceability)
● Advanced English level
As a plus
● Experience with bug tracking tools (Redmine, Jira)
● Experience working with modeling tools (Balsamiq, UXPin, Axure, Visio etc.)
● Flexible working hours
● Fair salary (regular performance-based salary reviews)
● 20 working days paid vacation and 15 sick leaves
● Fully paid medical insurance
● English classes in the office
● Bookkeeping and accounting on us
● Cozy, equipped rooms — no open-space
● No time trackers — ability to do quality work
● Approachable management, open to suggestions and innovations
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
• Identify and document business needs, objectives, and current problems. Outline stakeholders’ impact on the project and the team.
• Analyze, prioritize, and manage solution requirements, define non-functional requirements, oversee technical and business constraints, external interfaces, risks, and assumptions.
• Define the current state of the solutions, design the outline for the future work plan, identify and assess gaps and propose improvements.
• Collaborate proactively with all stakeholders to reach a common understanding of the solution.
• Facilitate discussions, ensure effective communication. Negotiate and build consensus; develop relationships with all the project stakeholders.
• Lead planning of product release and set expectations for delivery of new functionality.
• Interact with programmers directly to guide the implementation.
• Drive the team as a Business Analyst/Product Owner.
• Work with VP to prioritize deliverables and organize sprints
Our product automates the low-leverage work of the finance business partner.
— It conducts the core interactions between Finance and their internal stakeholders.
— It ensures budget owners receive key insights and see their data in real-time, enabling them to make strategic decisions without bothering you with spend or data requests.
— It allows you and your team to focus on what’s higher impact, fulfilling, and strategic.
Who is the product for?
High-growth companies that struggle with an overload of low-leverage work. If you feel your workflows or processes starting to strain or find your team is spending disproportionate amounts of time on administrative tasks, we’ve built this for you.
Product is backed by some of the best investors and advisors in the space:
— Former CEO, Anaplan
— Former CFO, Mozilla; Former Co-Founder, Netflix
— CPO, Adobe
— Former President, The Walt Disney Company
— Former CEO, Budget (now Sage Intacct Budgeting & Planning)
— Former Head of Finance, Uber; Former COO, OpenDoor
If you’re searching for talented tech minds who are dedicated to their work, we are a perfect fit. We are a dynamic software development company based in Lviv, Ukraine. CyberCraft workers have been working on various large-scale & complex projects, always meeting clients’ expectations. The founders of CyberCraft have over 30 years of combined experience with software development, IT project management and human resources staffing. CyberCraft is your trusted IT outsourcing partner that will bring your business to another level by taking care of all your IT staffing needs, while you stay focused on your strategic goals. Expand your business in a simple, quick and cost-effective way with CyberCraft!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 July 2021