IdeaSoft are currently looking for an AQA who will join a team of professionals working on the website that is being rebuilt from scratch. This will predominantly involve the development of new features & apps to update for the new site.
You will be working in a small, but highly experienced team of developers, QAs, Cloud Engineers, meaning you will be able to have a strong impact on both technical and product decisions.
• Experience in developing test automation within an Agile environment for front-end and Rest APIs
• Proven experience in writing solid automation from the ground up – you will have the opportunity to explore each level of testing.
• You are familiar with configuring testing CI/CD pipelines in tools such as GitLab.
• We are agile but we need you to have the ability to document a Technical Test Strategy that defines the approach and the level of quality we want to achieve.
• A pragmatic but purist approach to testing and able to identify when best to apply. Doing whatever it takes to get a quality project delivered as a team is a goal.
Nice to have
• Understanding microservices and how to tackle them using the appropriate level of QA
• You’ve worked on a core project or helped to develop a framework and your customers were other developers expecting the highest possible quality of product
• You know how to measure the performance of React components and you put end-user experience as a priority
• Git, Gitlab CI, Jenkins
• Cloud-native application on AWS
- Front-end testing with some back-end as well
- Build test automation scripts from scratch and automate as much of the testing as possible
- competitive salary + and social package (20 vacation days, 4 days off, 5 sick days);
- working environment of young, friendly people;
- comfortable office in the city center;
- possibility of learning and development;
- corporate English;
- corporate parties and team-building activities;
- tea, coffee and cookies included;
Since 2016 Ideasoft is a rapidly growing blockchain and software development company with over 100 highly skilled in-house developers. We professionally mix ideas and technology together to create high-end solutions in an open-minded and extremely joyful working environment.
With more than 50 successfully launched projects and deep expertise in a large variety of industries, such as Smart Cities, Artificial Intelligence, Social Media Apps, Healthcare, Fin-tech and Agtech, our team is engaged in ground breaking and challenging projects to conquer new heights.
While we provide out-staff and team extension services all over the globe, we also focus on our Agro and Blockchain in-house projects.
If you want to be involved in creation of an award-winning software that changes the world - look no further. Currently we are looking for passionate and enthusiastic personalities with great ideas!
Ideasoft is not just about technological solutions. It is about a team of broad-minded individuals, dreamers and creators who care about the present and future of the company. While we provide various bonuses and competitive salary, additionally we want to build mutually beneficial relations of high value.
Join our company to unleash your potential and accelerate skill growth by having the best time in your life with young, creative and highly professional team!
Located in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
We work with:
WEB — Ruby, Java, NodeJS, .NET, C++, Angular, ReactJS, VueJS.
Mobile — iOS (Swift, Objective C), Android.
UI/UX & Branding design.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 July 2021