GlobalLogic is looking for AQA Engineer.
A world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring, changes lives with every breath.
Stack: Automated Test, Manual functional testing, Virtual Environment, SQL, API Testing, Pytest.
- 3+ experience with Automation framework development
- Knowledge of testing strategies of Web API products (SOA / microservices based).
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex testing scenarios and defects, able to drive test coverage and traceability
- Familiarity with Virtual Test and Cloud-based testing environments and configurations
- Experience in software development.
- Experience with Selenium Web driver.
- Experience with unit, integration, and system-level testing on software platforms.
- Experience utilizing industry-standard Agile tools and test case repository management
- Ability and willingness to work on a collaborative geographically dispersed team, leveraging and measuring offshore resources in producing automation and testing deliverables in an Agile environment
- Experience & understanding of API testing, integration and unit testing in all layers would be a plus.
- "Git, git-flow, pull request, code review" - are the everyday words/tools for you.
- Understanding of Agile development (Scrum, Kanban), TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery.
- Upper-intermediate English (ability to freely communicate and lead a conversation with English-speaking teams).
- Passion for technology and the ability to learn.
Nice to have:
- Experience as a manual test engineer.
- Cloud experience (AWS).
- Experience working with infrastruction automation (Terraform etc).
- Experience with Microservices.
- Experience in backend Java development.
Responsible for test planning and activities within Agile ceremonies.
Analyze changes that span application test team and functional processes to ensure all impacts have been identified for testing.
Work closely across the Test Organization in the Regression, Integration and Functional Test Cases to meet release and project deliverables.
Working knowledge of industry standard Metrics and KPI’s with ability to ingest and output to a dashboard to monitor and report on test results.
Leveraging Risk management skills in performing effective testing to optimize release time to market
Participate as a contributing Project Team Member from Inception through Completion for Agile projects
Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as unit, system, regression, load and acceptance testing methods.
Collaborate with the development and DevOps team for CI/CD for testing.
Contribute to the establishment and adherence to testing guidelines and standards.
Prepare and Analyze test results to aid in problem solving and facilitate decision-making.
A world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring, changes lives with every breath. Its award-winning devices and software solutions help treat and manage sleep apnoea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions. Its 6,000-member team strives to improve patients’ quality of life, reduce the impact of chronic disease and save healthcare costs in more than 120 countries
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 July 2021