We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager who is specialized in planning, managing, and executing projects related to marketing campaigns, ensuring these are completed on time and within budget.
This person will be responsible for turning the marketing team’s vision into reality and identify all the tasks that need to be completed within a marketing campaign, and then strategically delegates those tasks to the appropriate team members.
To be successful as a Marketing Project Manager, you should have
strong organizational, communication and strategic planning skills.
Ultimately, a top-notch Marketing Project Manager should have excellent project management, analytical, and decision-making skills.
This is a global and highly collaborative role, and you will be working directly with the Global Marketing, Product, Culture, and Field Marketing teams.
As a Marketing Project Manager, you WILL:
• Work with the global marketing team to create the marketing strategy and map out the tasks needed to implement that strategy.
• Manage campaign requests from internal stakeholders and coordinate with the global marketing team to prepare and launch the campaigns.
• Coordinate the writers, graphic designers, and digital specialists to produce content, and collaborate with the global and field marketing to launch the campaigns based on the schedule.
• Manage and supervise marketing projects from beginning to end.
• Determine marketing campaign budgets and timelines with stakeholders and ensure that all staff adheres to them.
• Coordinate the website team for new roll outs and webpage localizations for the markets.
• Create and manage a content calendar and schedule deadlines.
• Evaluate progress, and identify significant opportunities and risks related to the projects;
• Ensure that the team is always working on highest priority tasks.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with external collaborators and internal stakeholders.
• Work with the marketing team members and stakeholders to formulate processes where there is a gap.
• Identify areas for improvement in terms of procedures, flows and tools used by the team.
• Create and maintain reporting and dashboards on resource capacity, real-time progress on projects, timesheet worklogs, leave management etc.
As an OSF employee, you will ENJOY:
• The option of working remotely
• A flexible work schedule
• Complimentary certifications and training
• Performance evaluations that lead to financial compensation
• The chance to work with leading international companies
• A competitive medical plan
About OSF Digital
OSF Digital, formerly OSF Global, with its brand OSF Commerce, is a top digital transformation specialist and leading global commerce solutions company.
We possess expertise in omnichannel integrations, internationalization, and commerce optimization and help brands succeed against the challenges present in the world’s rapidly changing digital environment.
You can check and apply on our global jobs on https://osf.digital/careers/jobs
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 July 2021