BRIEFLY ABOUT THE CORE: the task is to build marketing funnels for our target audiences and to launch advertising (mainly Google Ads and FB Ads)
Hey! My name is Toma Yurysheva, I am a recruiter from the Lazarev. team.
The agency is 6 years old, I joined in March 2019. There were 10-11 of us, and we rented a two-room flat in the center of Kyiv. During these 2 years, we’ve grown to 35 people and got our own loft office. There will be 50 of us by the end of 2021. Details further:)
Our target audiences:
- Candidates (employer branding)
- Audience (leads for views and for reach / brand awareness)
- Clients (leads from a foreign market)
70% of workload = analyzing and setting up advertising campaigns, generating traffic to our website through Fb Ads, Google Ads, Linkedin, Behance, Dribbble, Insta (and in the long term TT and Youtube).
30% of workload = doing research (analysis of our and foreign Internet market), searching for new traffic sources, building funnels, gathering and systemizing info from various sources, building remarketing strategies (advertising + mailings), doing budgeting.
- English | B2 +
- 2+ years of experience in agencies and/or on products at the Middle+
- Measurable and understandable results | Cases
- Advanced Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Advanced Fb Ads, FB Analytics
- Building social media marketing funnels, customization, and tracking via Google Ads | Fb Ads
- Working with analytics (important!) carrying our deep analytic work, meaning: understanding who / where / when came to us, what kind of traffic we have, how many subscribers on which site, and whether it’s challenging to get them.
- Launching contextual advertising on international platforms
- Mailing in social networks, email newsletters
- Searching for the necessary customer/user bases
- Searching for new traffic sources
- Developing funnels through Internet advertising
- Doing Budgeting
- Opportunity to work in our office (Kyiv, metro Palace “Ukraine”) or remotely
- No bureaucracy
- Team of LIVELY guys (in every sense of the word), design community (today we have 19 design wizards in the team)
- 50% coverage of specialized training
- Personal self-development plans
- “Fruity Wednesday” (joint corporate lunch once a week) and other events
Website — www.lazarev.agency
FB — www.facebook.com/lazarev.agency
Company’s birthday party 2021 | TEAM — vimeo.com/563304491
We are Lazarev.Agency and we design websites and interfaces. Mostly for companies within the United States and Europe. We build corporate portals, admin panels, mobile applications and everything else that falls under the category of UX/UI design. We are in a good way maniacal about details when it comes to our work, and are currently looking for someone who's alike.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 July 2021