Senior Automation QA (Remote) for fintech. 3+ in automation testing for server-side BE applications. Unix, Java8, Spring, DBs and SQL, RESTful services testing, Git.
Senior Automation QA (Remote)
The client is a greenhouse firm for start-up like products within the financial markets; developing in a dynamic environment - with the backing of a worldwide firm.
The project is built around a digital voting system that enables investors to vote in real time, removing traditional deadlines for submitting votes several days ahead of a company meeting. This is not a traditional banking project but rather a startup spun out by the bank with a relatively small dev team working on it. Project stakeholders and team members are based in Kiev, Tel Aviv and London.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal & communication skills in English (both spoken and written)
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical speciality
• 3+ years of proven experience in automation testing for server-side BE applications
• Experience in the following areas and technologies: Unix, Java8, Spring, DBs and SQL, RESTful services testing, Git.
• Solid knowledge and experience in automation on Java, performance testing
• English: B2 Upper Intermediate
• Work on automation testing of the project functionality together with team members in a distributed dev team, contribute to testing processes and strategy improvement
• Become a part of a small development team and own all aspects of Automation testing for the developed application
• Leverage an existing automation testing framework and continuously improve it
• Directly work with CI and deployment tools (uDeploy, TeamCity)
Tech stack: Angular 5, TypeScript, JS, CSS, HTML5, Java8, Spring, MSSQL, uDeploy, TeamCity, Unix, Cucumber
- Medical insurance for Probation Period
- Growth opportunities: local trainings, webinars on demand and workshops, compensated conferences and certifications, contribution to open source frameworks. Ability to grow to Team Lead and other roles
- Competitive compensation with yearly review based on professional growth and performance;
- Fun and life balance: team and corporate team buildings, hackathons;
- Local infrastructure: powerful workstations (no VDIs), sweets and cookies, modern office, communication space, sport and relax rooms, game zone
1.Тех интервью – в компании.
2. Интервью с менеджером компании (менее техническое)
3. Интервью с клиентом (одно или два)
About PSR Company
PSR Company is an international IT recruitment agency founded in 2007. For more than 14 years, our recruiters have been successfully filling vacancies for our clients all over the world. Our portfolio includes more than 150 global clients including European Commission, Ernst&Young, Samsung, 3DLOOK, Rakuten, GFK, and others
During the hiring process you are usually limited by the city or country. PSR erases the boundaries for you, looking for highly qualified and motivated professionals, ready to relocate anywhere in the world.
We nurture and encourage in our team the enviroment that includes trust, mutual respect, and professional growth and development.
Our recruitment team includes professionals who possess significant experience in IT industry. They know how and where to find the best candidates within the shortest period of time.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 July 2021