Softjourn is looking for a Middle QA Engineer (Manual)!
Join our Development Center in Ukraine and become a member of our professional team. We are an open-minded and progressive company that enjoys exciting challenges and innovations. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, have fun while doing it and we will invest in your professional training, and allow you to grow your career.
About the project:
A leader in the food order and payment industry, helping clients increase efficiency,
lower costs and deliver customer satisfaction. Our platform makes it convenient, quick and easy
for guests to order and pay for meals on mobile phones, web, via in-store kiosks or tablets.
When you work with us you work on a widely popular product, most likely used by yourself or
your family and friends, with millions of transactions placed every year. You would solve
stimulating challenges and collaborate with like minded people who value highest: honesty,
teamwork and trust, knowing that your work makes our clients love using our products.
- Minimum 3 years of testing experience;
- Experience with API testing (Fiddler, Postman, Charles, Jenkins) (2-3 years preferably);
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL, DB experience;
- Very good understanding of QA processes and experience applying them in a strong process oriented environment;
- Deep understanding of project structure;
- Deep analysis of project goal and functionality;
- Ability to choose correct tools for testing;
- Self-selection of appropriate approach to testing;
- Creating testing reports and making comparative analysis;
- Communication with the client;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
- Grey-box testing (.Net backend);
- Manual web testing (Angular 4/8, Laravel);
- Manual Mobile testing (native iOS/Android);
- API testing;
- Issues investigation, communication with international team and client;
- Creating/supporting documentation.
Benefits and Perks:
- Continuous improvement;
- Flexible schedule;
- 20 days vacation;
- Office in downtown IF or remote work;
- Participation in conferences and seminars;
- Health insurance;
- Foreign languages courses.
Softjourn is a fast-growing international service providing company, ranked as a one of the World’s Best Service Providers according to IAOP. We offer a full spectrum of IT services. The company was found in 2001. In the last 15 years we’ve had more than 500 successfully completed projects. With its headquarters being located in Silicon Valley, The USA, in 2005 the company opened a development office in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine and in 2015 — in Wroclaw, Poland.
What makes Softjourn outstanding is the people who work here. We’ve united the best specialists that develop software for the financial sphere, ticketing and social TV. We create state-of-the-art mobile applications for Android and iOS complex web systems as well as innovative start-up projects.
We create all necessary conditions for the professional and personal growth of our employees, namely new technologies mastering, participation in various conferences, trainings, seminars and hackathons. We’ve made it our priority to contribute to our employees’ getting certificates and their knowledge broadening. In addition to this we offer foreign language classes.
Work at Softjourn provides:
— competitive salary;
— professional growth;
— generous social benefits;
— flexible timetable;
— modern and comfortable offices;
— excellent and friendly staff and family-like atmosphere.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 July 2021