Forte Group is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join our US-based client who provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain.
We are looking for Senior .NET Developer who will be responsible for developing, implementing technical solutions, and performing refactoring for applications. The candidate should be open-minded to switch between technologies and tech stacks.
Our client provides leading technology and services to the golf industry across the United States and Great Britain including software that manages tee sheets, points of sale, and reservation services with a focus on providing a great experience for golf players and smooth operation of golf courses.
You will be working as a part of a dedicated Agile team with a high level of responsibility for technical decisions and daily collaboration with the client team abroad.
● Write and maintain WinForms applications;
● Update and create SSRS reports;
● Performing refactoring;
● Working with Product and QA teams while applying strong analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver high-quality software that meets the needs of our clients and stakeholders;
● Conducting code reviews and mentoring less experienced colleagues.
● MSSQL database
● Self-driven team member of a high-performing development team who cares about the team culture and takes pride in the outcome of the teamwork
● Bright and engaging with "start-up" energy and passion
● Flexible and able to align with priorities coming from the business
● Enjoys an Agile development environment, Scrum methodology experience is a plus
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
● Intermediate English or higher
● BS/BSE degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
● Knowledgeable of data structures and associated performance
● Experience with MSSQL database
● Experience in building SSRS reports
● Experience working on an enterprise level, production applications
● Experience working with colleagues locally and abroad
● Opportunities for self-realization working on challenging projects using new technologies and tools
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
● Social and corporate events
● Possibility for career development
● Participation in professional trainings, meetups
● Medical & family care programs
● Various sports activities coverage
● Fully paid by Forte 5 sick days during the working year
● Internal English courses provided by Forte Teacher
● Comfortable and fully equipped workplace
About Forte Group
Forte Group is an international IT consulting firm with headquarters in Chicago and two other offices in Eastern Europe. It was founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Steve Kreynin.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 July 2021