We are looking for a new teammate for the VFX Artist position. As a part of Thundermark, you will be responsible for the special motion effects in the gameplays. You’ll get involved in the creation process by interacting with the Art-team and Game designers.
What are you working on?
Genres: Action, Strategy, Shooter
Platforms: PC, Mobile, Console
For which tasks?
- Conceptualize, design, and create stunning in-game visual effects (modelling, texturing, animating, lighting, shaders, etc) by using available tools in a real-time engine - Unity;
- Work collaboratively with game designers and engineers to communicate gameplay mechanics to the player work with the art team to define a consistent style for VFX;
- Cooperation with the technical artist to implement VFX within the constraints of the engine;
- Help with the developing tools & refining pipelines for the art production process.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Experience with game and AR projects as a VFX artist or similar (Mobile - PC - Web);
- Blender, Maya, Substance Designer, Substance Painter, Photoshop, Houdini;
- Ability to create original texture sprites and sprite sheets to create particle effects;
- Unity particle systems- Shuriken, Shader Graph, VFX graph, Timeline.
- English - Intermediate+
- Experience with game and AR projects including one shipped title as VFX Artist;
- Experience with 3d engines (Unreal - Unity).
Nice to have:
Competency with Unity tools design(VFX related)
What is important for us in a person?
- Communication skills.
Why do we enjoy working here?
WE APPRECIATE YOUR TIME
We understand you have a private life so we have organized a flexible working schedule with no overtime for a better life-work balance.
WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR WORK
If you are with us it means, we believe in you
- We help and respect each other
- We endear your achievements
TOGETHER WE CAN DO MUCH MORE
Setting ambitious goals is a part of our culture.
- We encourage career growth;
- We engage in vocational training;
- We inspire with stories of success.
FRIENDLY AND WARM ATMOSPHERE
- We are doing our best you feel comfortable with us
- We charge positive and inspire
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- Friendly team, adequate management, the ability to upgrade skills;
- You can work remotely or in our cosy office. The office is equipped with a comfortable recreation area and convenient workplaces;
- The possibility of professional training at the expense of the company, as well as participation in various conferences;
- Corporate activities and holidays, including for remote employees;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- 10 workdays of sick leave;
- 18 workdays of vacation.
Thundermark is a new game development studio founded by seasoned industry professionals from Gameloft, Playgendary and Shadow Masters. We’ve accumulated a lot of experience in creating and supporting mobile free-to-play games and services with a multi-million audience as well as producing online multiplayer PC games.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 July 2021