GeoComply is the world's market leader in geolocation fraud prevention solutions used to ensure location-based compliance in the gaming industry, protect content rights in media & entertainment, as well as detect and stop fraud in the financial services and payments industries.
Is it a challenge to work with a new advanced IT product? Do you know exactly how to convey all the necessary information to the client? Are you ready to support customers during the launch of a new product?
At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today's geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC, and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people - we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
The Technical Onboarding Specialist’s primary responsibility is to contribute to GeoComply’s success by driving high quality and seamless delivery process to integrate GeoComply location and anti-fraud technologies into 3rd party applications through kickoff meetings, requirements gathering, testing, and launch. You should be able to proactively work with key contacts to highlight any potential issues, integration problems, or compliance risks.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Deliver the highest level of quality within the launch date of production;
Own the delivery and onboarding process for handoff to production release;
Support clients through kickoff meetings, requirements gathering, testing, and launch;
- Proactively working with key contacts to highlight any potential issues, integration problems, or compliance risks;
- Work with the Account Manager to deliver periodic status updates on integration health to key stakeholders;
- Become the trusted advisor for both internal and external partners;
- Maintain relationships with customer product/integration owners;
- Prepare customer-facing reports summarizing operator integration status, security standards, and provide meaningful examples of current issues;
- Identify opportunities for areas of improvement by providing clear and constructive feedback;
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s products, processes, and technologies;
- Maintain detailed records of conversations, requirements, and actions on each project for organizational-wide visibility.
- Minimum 3 years experience utilizing both customer engagement and technical skills to deliver world-class service to customers in either:
- B2B IT Customer support roles
- Account Management roles supporting Digital technologies;
- Quality Assurance roles
- Other relevant experience in IT or Digital technology roles;
- Excellent English communication skills and ability to interpreter digital technology vocabulary;
- Experience coordinating between IT and clients communications;
Should be comfortable working with senior business and technical team members;
- Ability to analyze and interpret software requirements and design specifications, standards, and regulation documentation;
- Ability to work effectively in a team & self-driven initiatives;
- Ability to work under tight timelines without compromising quality;
- Strong commitment to providing a high standard of customer experience;
- Culturally sensitive, empathetic, with excellent interpersonal skills; with a proven ability to adapt communication style based on the audience;
- Performance and results-driven, with the ability to put metrics and track performance towards continuous improvement;
- Flexible, adaptable, and organized;
- Honest, ethical, and possesses a high level of integrity.
Bonus Points if You:
- ITIL Certification;
- Knowledge of US gaming and sports betting compliance, regulations, and requirements;
- Be familiar with JIRA, Salesforce, Confluence.
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets - media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work.#Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right.
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.
GeoComply is the world's market leader in geolocation fraud prevention solutions used to ensure location-based compliance in the gaming industry, protect content rights in media & entertainment, as well as detect and stop fraud in the financial services and payments industries. Our patented and proprietary geolocation solutions are unparalleled in the level of accuracy, depth of security and ease of integration.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 July 2021