Vilmate is looking for a Middle Node.js Developer to join our team (Kharkiv or Kyiv or Remote).
As part of rebranding and UI consolidation for IPG, modernization with digital technology stack is needed to provide enhanced functionalities focusing on enriched user experience along with ease of navigation for our customers. The objective of the project is to integrate IPG with Merchant Portal and also continue enhancing the functionalities to service the demands across multiple regions, by establishing a single codebase to be used globally for IPG. The main purpose of this project is to develop microservices and hosted in a cloud infrastructure. First Data’s API Development and Technology functions are responsible for innovation and advancement across all of the API segments.
About the team:
Team members include Development leads, Senior Developers, Developers and SDETs who need to work together and complete the development following Agile software development methodology.
- Developing the back-end part of the application.
- Review web application and the code base, and plan future upgrades with the development team.
- Producing high-quality, maintainable, and scalable software with best practice and code excellence in mind.
- Blocking bugs investigation and fixing.
- At least 2 years of experience working with Node.js.
- High level of knowledge of TypeScript.
- Experience in OpenAPI.
- Experience in AWS Fargate and Lambda.
- High level of knowledge of MySQL or a similar RDS.
- Data pipeline engineering.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
- Paid sick days.
- A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
- State holidays are granted.
- Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
- Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
- Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
- Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 120-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 July 2021