One of the largest retail worldwide company that located in USA needs a professional, effective and result-oriented team to design, develop and support complex enterprise solutions. This solutions include logistic applications used various supply chain methodologies.
You will have a great chance to lead the project from the very beginning.
• Develop solutions for a passionate customer base
• Have the opportunity for major impact in a new market
• Collaborate closely with team members across disciplines
• Ideate and define new product capabilities
• Help decide how we can use cutting edge technologies to solve our challenges
• Have many opportunities to grow yourself professionally
• On-call support
Mandatory Skills Description:
• MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
• 5+ years of software development experience
• 2+ years in a role that emphasizes full-stack and/or data engineering
• Familiarity with cloud-based infrastructure and computing resources (AWS, GCP)
• Enthusiasm for CI/CD methodologies and tools (i.e. Jenkins, Gitlab, TeamCity)
• A workflow which incorporates distributed version control (git)
• Proven understanding of SOLID design principles
• Real passion for testing, measuring and improving your code
• Experience building ETL batch processing data workflow would be highly preferred
• Experience with SQL, noSQL database (i.e. DynamoDB)
• Solid knowledge and experience with Python should be a great plus
• Experience in problem solving at scale by utilizing streaming processing (i.e. Apache Kafka) and distributed computing technologies (i.e. Apache Spark, Flink) would be highly preferred
• Passionate about learning and improving yourself—especially as it pertains to your career in technology
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 July 2021