Our company is looking for an Outbound SMM/Copywriter to join our Sales team to support the Linkedin pages of our Sales department and Top management.
The promotion strategy on each of the pages can change every 2 weeks, it requires quick adaptation to a new strategy, writing small but very niche articles and preliminary warming up the targeted audience through likes and comments.
About the role
• Managing 10 linkedin pages;
• Writing short niche articles;
• Warming up the targeted audience through likes and comments;
• Finding and joining niche groups;
• If possible, being active in groups;
• Working closely on statistics and strategy with sales and lead generation departments.
• 2+ years of experience in SMM and Copywriting;
• Proficient user of LinkedIn;
• Impeccable writing and proofreading of niche articles;
• Strong intermediate level of English or higher.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth - Meetups, Trainings, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Opening for your initiatives - we always welcome new ideas;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
Techstack is a full-stack software development company with 140+ tech experts on board.
We are really good at Web and Mobile Development, QA Testing, UI/UX Design, Cloud Migration, Big Data & Analytics, AI&ML.
Our selling points are long-term cooperation with clients from the USA and Europe and projects that matter.
Here, at Techstack, we don’t have bureaucracy, micromanagement, and pointless tasks.
Instead of all of these, we have:
- clear processes to make everything easy and simple;
- direct communication with customers to influence the project;
- a bunch of challenges to train your brain and boost your expertise.
So if you feel that we are on the way, just drop us a line.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 July 2021