Deloitte is seeking a Senior IT Auditor to join the Risk Advisory Department at the Kyiv office.
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience;
• Strong understanding of information technology risks and control domains including IT governance, access management, system development & change management;
• Experience of auditing infrastructure platforms in large and complex enterprise environments e.g. operating systems, databases, network devices and virtual computing environments;
• Experience in conducting IT General Control and Automatic Control reviews;
• A strong understanding of cyber threats, risks and controls;
• Extensive technical knowledge and experience on ERP systems, databases (MSSQL, Oracle and others), operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.);
• Familiarity with information security international standards and best practices i.e. ISO27000, Cobit, ITIL, PCI DSS etc.;
• Ability to plan, scope and execute audit engagements independently and oversee work of others;
• Excellent written and verbal communication, including effective articulation of findings and their agreement with client's stakeholders;
• The successful candidate must hold or be willing to pursue related professional certifications such as the CISM\CISA\CISSP or equivalent.
• Carrying out an IT/Cyber audit fieldwork both independently or as a team leader, including collecting and analyzing data, documenting evidence, relating information to policy and procedures and evaluating the design and application of IT and business controls;
Identification, assessment and management key IT risks using Deloitte's internal methodology, understanding the risk profile of the business/financial statements;
• Assessing the design, effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls over risks;
• Developing recommendations for improving control to bring operations and procedures within compliance guidelines, documenting and reporting findings.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
We are looking for individuals with considerable potential who welcome the challenge of working in a rapidly growing environment. This position provides a good opportunity for candidates to establish themselves in their careers quickly. We offer professional training courses and plenty of growth opportunities for those who are interested in the sphere of IT Audit and Advisory, as well as an excellent working environment and a competitive compensation package. Your journey with us will represent a rich and rewarding experience, with the opportunity for a long term career.
Digital Solutions Lab is an innovative department of Deloitte Ukraine that provides a full cycle of development covering engineering, system architecture, business analytics, project and product management, machine learning and customer support solutions.
We proficient in:
• Cognitive NLP Solutions Development;
• Big Data;
• Machine Learning;
• Mobile Applications Development;
• UI/UX Design and Front-End Development;
• Back-End Development.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Join our team to make an impact that matters!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 July 2021