Deloitte is looking for professional engineers to join our new project: creation of a
multifunctional platform to assist Deloitte consultants across variety of functions with methodologies, tools, references, and resources.
• Bachelor’s degree (tech.). Following subjects would be preferable: Computer Science, Information Technology, Math, System analysis, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
• Good knowledge of the principles and methodologies of software testing;
• Good Understanding of test design techniques;
• Knowledge of the Software Development life-cycles;
• Understanding of the principles and standards of good bug reporting;
• Good SQL knowledge and understanding of the relational database concepts;
• Understanding of API testing, experience in Postman, Swager;
• Knowledge of tools like JIRA, Confluence;
• Strong knowledge Java, jdbc
• Strong knowledge selenium WebDriver
• 3+ years experience in testing
• English Intermediate and up;
• Good analytical skills, critical mindset;
• Attentive to details;
• System approach;
• Effective communication skills;
• Good team player.
As a plus:
• ISTQB certification;
• Experience in development of testing framework;
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Jenkins/Team city
• Experience with Jmeter
• Develop testing framework;
• Automation tests design and maintain;
• Automation tests execution, reporting;
• Take part in daily team activities;
• Bug reporting, retest, regression running;
• Requirements analysis;
• Discover and report about testing risks and issues that may affect release scope and schedule
• Closely work with team members, including system architect, business analytics, front-end and back-end developers, QAs.
Project development is expected to last for at least few years from now with 20+ engineers
(Ukrainian side only).
Project is in its early stages of development: your decisions and solutions will impact many
years of future development.
The goals of the final product are:
— Helping Deloitte consultants to be more effective.
— Creating a platform to organize, formalize and categorize available Deloitte assets.
— Creating a virtual place where Deloitte consultants do their day-to-day tasks.
— Harvest the Intellectual Property of Deloitte in one place with easy search and access.
SCRUM is used as a development process methodology: 2-weeks sprints and releases
once per quarter are expected.
The system is implemented using the following technologies and tools: Java, Spring, Spring
Digital Solutions Lab is an innovative department of Deloitte Ukraine that provides a full cycle of development covering engineering, system architecture, business analytics, project and product management, machine learning and customer support solutions.
We proficient in:
• Cognitive NLP Solutions Development;
• Big Data;
• Machine Learning;
• Mobile Applications Development;
• UI/UX Design and Front-End Development;
• Back-End Development.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Join our team to make an impact that matters!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 July 2021