Our client is a representative of the food tech industry with the established software products for the food-safety domain.
The set of tools merges computer programming with food-safety science, regulatory requirements, and real-world knowledge of what processing operations can actually do.
Project from scratch. No legacy code. The most modern technologies at the moment.
We use: .NET Core, Azure, Asp.Net Core, Azure AppService, Azure Active Directory B2C, Azure SQL and Azure SQL ElasticPool, ElasticPool, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Service Bus, Azure KeyVault and Azure MSI, Azure DevOps, Azure AppInsights, SQL Express, IndexedDB.
Who we are looking for?
● 5+ years of professional experience with .NET Framework (C#)
● Experience with ASP .NET Core/ASP .Net WebAPI
● Experience with Entity Framework
● Experience with SQL databases (MS SQL Server, Azure SQL, PostgreSQL)
● Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, in particular)
● Working experience with Azure Services (App services, Azure service bus, key vault, AppInsights etc, Azure AD)
● Knowledge of the OOP/OOD, SOLID and Design Patterns
● Experience with TDD approach (Unit tests, Mocks)
● Experience with microservice architecture
● A desire to innovate, experiment and make positive change
● High level of problem-solving capability and pragmatism
● English: Intermediate
We guarantee the absence of bureaucracy, competent management, a pleasant team, and, like the icing on the cake, a Business Analyst in the team.
About Ascendix Technologies
Ascendix is a software and services technology company founded in 1996 and based in the U.S. with locations in Dallas (Texas) and Kharkiv (Ukraine). We specialize in building solutions for globally-focused businesses who look to leverage cloud computing, commercial and open-source technologies for big data, search, applications, and cross-platform mobility.
Ascendix offers you:
● Paid time off — 20 working days
● Paid sick leaves— 5 working days
● Insurance policy
● Sport program
Career and professional growth:
● Individual development plan
● Opportunity to collaborate with Resource Manager to develop professional skills and career achievements
● Technical leads and mentors
● Regular technical performance reviews and 360 Evaluation
Learning and Development:
● Free access to the company accounts on educational platforms (Udemy, Pluralsight)
● Variety of internal training opportunities and knowledge sharing
● External training and conferences
● Reimbursement for English
● External mentor and coach program
● Remote work with possibility to attend comfortable and cozy co-working space
● Online and offline events & team-buildings
● Anniversary and Birthday presents
● Friendly and calm atmosphere in the company
● Open management and well-established processes
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 July 2021