We are looking for the star Java Developer who is not afraid of work and challenges!
Gladly becoming a partner with famous financial institution, we are gathering a team of professionals with wide range of skills to successfully deliver business value to the client. T-shape concept of people is the one we follow in the hiring process, but let's talk about the project itself.
Our client is one of leaders in Financial Market and looking for strengthening its wealth management solutions. The system has several client-apps (including desktop, web, mobile) and involves a lot of different sub-systems to get integrated and make them working as the one meeting high quality standards including performance and robustness. The digitally enabled professional technology platform is for broker-dealers, wealth managers and investment professionals. It is designed to enable more efficient collaboration, support better
onboarding and collaboration with clients, and help investment professionals stay connected. Its users may more easily manage accounts, trade, and transact, easily multi-task with multiple windows and tabs and more. The flexible technology provides easy access to a wealth of market-leading solutions and over 200 third-party providers of tools and services that support client relationship management, financial
planning, investment research and much more. 130,000+ professionals utilize the platform today.
Prime technology stack we are targeting at is Java, Angular.
Are you the one who is willing to dig deep into Financial Market? Are you T-shaped person who is not afraid of doing variety of work? Then we suit you perfectly! Submit your CV and our team is going to reach to you asap!
* Back-end development to meet business needs and implement components following the modern software development environment (e.g. microservice architecture)
* Taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture and code review
* Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution
* Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc.)
* Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
* Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
* Communicate with PMs, Engineers, Architects, QAs, BAs, Support and other colleagues, stakeholders, and teams
* Sticking to the product roadmap milestones and active participation in planning sessions
* To use high coding standards, software best practices and write highly testable, automatable and performant code over the whole SDLC
Mandatory Skills Description:
* University degree in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
* Proven track records in team leadership, managing development processes
* Must have good communication skills, strong client-facing skills and able to manage client's expectations
* Strong technical skills in JAVA core, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Multi-threading, Concurrency, Performance tuning 5+ years
* Strong knowledge of Oracle DB and SQL to be able to make queries, update structure and normalize data 5+ years
* Git, Maven, Jenkins, urbancode, junit, liquibase, SonarQube 4+ years
* Jira, Confluence - confident user
* Agile, Scrum framework 2+ years' experience on past projects
* Certifications on Java, Spring Frameworks, Cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure), Kubernetes, Kafka
* Understanding of orchestration and containerization
* Knowledge in Deployment and CI/CD configuration
* Practical commercial experience with serverless architecture
* Experience with integration with 3rd party solutions (e.g. Murex, SimCorp, Charles Rivers, FinCad)
* Experience with Search Engines (e.g. ElasticSearch, Azure Search, Apache Solr)
* Provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 July 2021