We are looking for a Junior Support Engineer with good English who's ready to work night shifts.
We are looking for a passionate person who would like to work with a top-notch technology stack in a friendly and cozy atmosphere for one of the greatest retail companies in the USA.
Why is Nordstrom one of the greatest? Founded in 1901, it prospered through two world wars, Spanish flu, Great Depression, the 2020 pandemic, and still produces the highest quality products and services for their customers.
Nordstrom is based in Seattle with a technology orientation rooted in Silicon Valley. You will work with the cleverest minds, who are eager to build superb services to match business requirements and win market share.
And then there's Zoolatech! Just imagine a workplace and a team environment that you never want to leave once you have found it. Sound exciting? Apply to our position today and we can get you there.
Nordstrom Operations Center (NOC) team is critical for business. It ensures that all services run smoothly and dev teams get the support they need to operate.
- Monitor critical business systems from 1am to 9am (Sun - Thu or Tue - Sat, 40h/week)
- Facilitate work on incidents
- Respond to support requests from internal users
- When everything works as expected, learn technology or work on self-driven initiatives =)
- Good English to communicate directly with customers, great communication;
- Positive mindset, high level of responsibility;
- Technical education;
- Understanding of large scale system architecture, automation, integration, and processes;
- Experience with Linux/Unix systems administration (monitoring, troubleshooting, performance tuning, preventative maintenance, and capacity planning);
- Experience with configuration management, source control, and containerization tools;
- Experience with Cloud-based infrastructure and automation;
- Experience with at least one scripting language (e.g. Bash, Python, Ruby, Go)
- Experience with site/infrastructure monitoring systems (like AWS Cloudwatch, Datadog);
- Understanding of Networking (TCP/IP, routing, network topologies, and hardware, SDN, etc);
Zoolatech is a boutique service provider, specializing in high-end software development. We are based in Silicon Valley with a Development Center in Kyiv, Ukraine. Although ZoolaTech is a relatively young player on the Eastern European market, we have deep roots and years of experience of working within Ukrainian and American high tech industries. The size of our clientele varies from Fortune 500 to inspiring startups. We are not an outsourcer in a traditional sense, rather we specialize in helping our Clients scale by extending their teams to Eastern Europe.
Over the years, we have learned that in our industry people are the most important asset, and so we treat our employees as such. We set our working environment in a way that allows individuals thrive and grow professionally, as well as personally. As much as we are dedicated to providing the best possible services to our Clients, we are just as dedicated to helping our Employees reach their professional dreams and ambitions.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
Customer / technical support