We are looking for an experienced Senior Manual QA Engineer with 4+ years of experience in software testing.
Essential service, created to support our clients’ due diligence needs in the fight against crime, bribery, and corruption. This service appreciates the data protection and privacy implications of providing this database and has robust data protection processes in place. The project itself dedicated to a suite of risk intelligence applications comprising of the following capabilities to address Know-Your-Client and AML (Anti-Money Laundering), Media Check, Vessels check.
- Review requirements specifications and design documents.
- Create, update and support e2e Test Design. Have an ability to create/update/support other Test Documentation by following test techniques.
- Perform functional/UI/Regression/Smoke/Sanity etc. testing, create Bug Reports and provide Test Results.
- Support Automation team.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Suggest processes improvements.
- Work in Agile environment and adjust to the changes.
- Collaborate with development, QA and product teams to ensure consistent project execution.
- 4+ years of experience in software testing, minimum 3 years of commercial experience in manual testing.
- Strong experience in web testing.
- Understanding of automation tools and principles.
- Experience in backend/API testing (using Postman, Swagger).
- Advanced knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Good communication skills.
- General working knowledge of QA testing software, QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Expert in writing test designs, test cases, check-lists and bug reports.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently within a fast-paced environment within strict deadlines whilst effectively prioritizing and executing tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong knowledge of Jira, Confluence.
- Good logical skills.
- Fast learning.
- English level - at least B2.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis.
- Full-time remote work.
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library).
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
11 July 2021