Eastern Peak is looking for an experienced Java Engineer to join the team.
● 3 years of experience with server-side development
● Proficient in Java
● Good SQL knowledge
● Loves her or his profession
● Experienced with OOP or functional programming
● Proven experience with software design
● Good understanding of source control management, preferably with Git
● Familiar with web services, preferably REST APIs
● A team player
● Sufficient English level for communication (verbal & written).
The following skills are an advantage:
● Spring framework — a great advantage
● Agile development methodology
● Various databases technologies — relational, document, key-value store, columnar databases
● Experienced with microservice architecture
● Familiar with CI/CD methods
● А place with friendly environment where you can reach your full potential and grow your career
● Comfortable, modern, and green office
● Flexible work schedules
● Work from home, when projects/clients allow
● Social package: paid sick leave and vacation
● Real Football, English courses, unlimited milk, fresh fruit and other goodies + medical insurance
● Green room with ping-pong and kicker, a massage chair, etc.
As a Java Engineer, you will:
● Executing full lifecycle software development
● Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code using Java, NodeJS, or Groovy.
● Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
● Working as part of a SCRUM team.
A project is about writing a middleware API between website and SaaS firms. It's about developing REST APIs, SQL queries, business logic, and data processing. The architecture of the project on microservices.
Technology stack: Java, AWS (EC2, Kinesis), Kubernetes, Dropwizard, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, Maven.
About Eastern Peak
Eastern Peak is an international IT company with headquarters in Israel and R&D center in Ukraine. We are more than just colleagues – we are family-friendly team that are ready to any challenges. The secret of our productivity is constant open-minded communication and creative atmosphere in our green office in the city center.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 July 2021