Vilmate is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join a USA-based LaaS (Language-as-a-Service) platform that provides users an opportunity to meet globally in their own language.
Our client is a US-based company that develops a Language-as-a-Service (LaaS) platform. They offer the latest cloud-based technology and unparalleled language expertise so everyone can meet globally in their own language.
The platform relies on a 40-year combined legacy of conferencing and language services.
About the project
The project is the first-ever B2B platform that allows clients to instantly book interpreters for multilingual meetings. It streamlines the multilingual experience while giving full autonomy to both clients and interpreters.
This application will include modules for authentication, international payments, scheduling, ratings/reviews, search, messaging, notifications, analytics, and reports.
About the team
The development team consists of full-time employees located in the eastern US and a collection of consultants based in Asia (mostly Pakistan). Team
leads, product management, and the architect are roles filled by employees.
This role is focused on developing and maintaining automation test cases. The candidate will also conduct performance and security tests. It is our goal to increase our automated tests so we can reduce the dependency on manual testing.
● 6+ years of QA Automation Engineering experience.
● Strong web testing and automation skills, in-depth knowledge of Selenium WebDriver.
● Strong skills with one or more modern test frameworks such as Robot, Cypress, Capybara, or Cucumber.
● Experience in one or more Object-Oriented programming languages, such as Python or Ruby.
● Exposure to source control, build and release processes, and continuous deployment.
● Experience in test suite development and maintenance.
● BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
● Strong communication skills in English and comfortable working with remote teams.
● A team player with excellent manners and personality who values humility, collaboration, and openness.
Nice to Have
● Experience with performance testing (e.g. LoadStorm, Jmeter, or LoadRunner)
● Experience with security and penetration testing
● Competitive salary and benefits.
● Flexible working hours.
● Vacation – 20 working days’ annual leave.
● Paid sick days.
● A personal laptop with all the essential software installed.
● State holidays are granted.
● Corporate accountant and lawyer services.
● Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
● Costs related to participation in workshops and professional conferences are covered (up to 50% coverage).
● Сorporate events 2 times a year and team building.
Our company (vilmate.com) is an over 120-strong, close-knit and highly professional software development team based out of Kharkiv and Kyiv, Ukraine. We have been engaged in delivering bespoke software to North-American and Western-European clients since 2012 and are equally experienced in Web and mobile development.
Vilmate’s distinctive features as a company are an impressive and impeccable project delivery track record, a very large share of senior software engineers in our development team, an extremely low employee turnover and broad experience of delivering consulting solutions to clients in various business niches.
Since our company’s founding 9 years ago, we have seen an annual growth rate of 25%. Our client roster has been growing just as fast. Today, we pride ourselves on having created software that is used by some of Western Europe’s industry-leading retail and other brands.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 July 2021