We are creating a revolutionary program in the Middle East. Aside from our experience working with the world’s most advanced e-governments administration systems, this is a project that will have a monumental global impact.
We are creating a revolutionary program in the Middle East. Aside from our experience working with the world’s most advanced e-governments administration systems, this is a project that will have a monumental global impact. The solution will help to build a community of future with efficient organization and seamless communication between all inhabitants.
Be part of an international team working on a high-impact project with top experts to build the most advanced e-government solutions in the world. You will have a chance to build systems from the ground up, adding value to our previous experience.
At our company, you will be working with the newest technologies and will have a chance to advance and grow your career.
• Active participation in distributed team environment & following process ceremonies
• Development of complex and business critical software without supervision. Following
coding standards & adhering to DoD
• Apply thoughtful approach to coding to deliver high quality code ready for test environment
• Debugging and solving complex integration issues
• Follow best practices in unit testing and integration testing
• Decompose business requirements into technical tasks. Participation in estimation process
and DoD elaboration
• Ability to work with both formal requirement documents and informal verbal instructions
• Ability to take responsibility and ownership over technical tasks, issues of parts of software
• 3+ years of experience, bachelor degree in STEM
• Solid skills with Angular
• Ability to apply design from Figma to html/css while keeping the spirit of the design
• Good understanding of responsive web, css animations, performance. Basic SEO.
• Solid experience with Webpack, npm, oAuth, GTM, Typescript
• Solid understanding of industry standard secure software development practices
• Well versed in git flow, able to review pull requests and create their own
• Experience with complex integrations and integration issues
• Curious engineering mindset with passion for learning new frameworks, libraries, tools and
• Conversational English (upper-intermediate)
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 July 2021