We are currently searching for a Senior Full-Stack PHP Engineer to join the product development team. The project is focused on the development of a mobile ordering and takeaway POS ERP system for cafes and restaurants.
We are Norway-driven group of companies, dedicated to building a better world by empowering businesses and global growth through data-driven innovation and AI based solutions. We work with a wide range of companies from Enterprise to Start-ups, providing them with product management, end-to-end product development, go-to-market strategy and advisory services..
So, you can become a part of growing company, work with mature colleagues, forget about legacy and maintenance, enjoy modern technologies and creating AI based solutions.
We provide you with the following exciting challenges:
• Innovative projects with advanced technologies
• Creating a technical vision of the solution: different product views/UIs for different stakeholders
• Actively contribute to the product development, identification of the problems and their solutions
• Cooperate with Product Owner and remote\distributed dev team
We expect from you:
• Experience building web services using PHP-based frameworks (Laravel, YII2, or Symfony)
• Proficiency in one of the modern front-end frameworks (Angular / React.js / Vue.js)
• Basic infrastructure and automation experience, on a user-level (DevOps, git, CI/CD, serverless, Kubernetes)
• Experience of direct communication with customer and requirements clarification
• Action- and quality-orientation
• Being a loyal team player
• English: intermediate or higher
Would be a plus:
• Experience of working with POS ERP systems
• Experience working in cross-functional and cross-border teams
• Experience working in Scrum/Agile environments
• Experience in start-up environment
• Start-ups’ agility combined with mature delivery practices and management team.
• Flexible working mode (remote/work from office), fully remote during quarantine.
• Competitive compensation.
• Paid annual leave
• Paid sick leave.
• PE support by professional accountants
• Development of new products, from different business domains.
• Strong focus on technical and personal growth.
• Transparent career development and individual development plan.
• Focus on the well-being.
• Passion and Fun in everything we do.
Briteam - team of professionals that works in friendly environment.
Job posted on
9 July 2021