Our client is offering a unique e-learning platform for professionals. Currently, Danish lawyers and accountants can access a wide range of courses through their products at the same time they extend itself in other countries and directions/professions.
Team size: in Ukraine we are creating and looking for 2 Developers at client side they have 2 developers too.
• 1-st stage: interview with the recruiter (around 30 minutes);
• 2-nd stage: technical interview with a client (around 1 hour);
They are growing and looking for several Ruby on Rails developers to help move their platform for professional on demand e-learning forward. Their products include the verticals ADVOkurser.dk and REVIkurser.dk along with partner sites powered by one monolithic Rails app.
The hierarchy is flat, individual responsibility is high and micromanagement is non-existent. Joining to their team you will have the possibility to leave your mark on both the code and process.
• At least 2 years of professional experience with Ruby on Rails;
• Experience with APIs and integration of 3rd party services;
• RSpec or similar test framework experience;
• Experience with code reviews, GitHub;
• Client also using rubocop and Code Climate;
• Good written and spoken communications in English.
As a plus:
• Experience with Heroku;
• Collaboratively define and prioritize projects and tasks.
• Develop features for the application.
• Establish stability, safety and productivity in our software environment. (TDD)
• Participate in code reviews and provide thoughtful, constructive feedback for your team.
• Triage, reproduce and debug technical support requests / bugs.
• Only interesting and challenging project;
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas;
• Work with the skilled team;
• Open management and friendly dynamic team;
• Competitive salary;
• English classes;
• Health and life insurance;
• Practical location and productive environment;
• Make it win-win for you and the company.
Working with us you can expect for:
• Direct communication with a client.
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• Beer brewing.
• An opportunity to gain knowledge and add value to ambitious foreign client projects.
• To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.
Livatek is a Danish company that provides unfair advantage in business to technology
companies in Nordic and Central Europe. The unfair advantage comes from access
to a team of professionals that allows clients to deliver software products
faster and in the best quality.
Working at Livatek gives you the opportunity to challenge your professional skills in an
international environment, adding value to ambitious client products. You will be able
to realize your ideas, apply your hard skills, improve your soft skills in direct
communication with clients.
In everyday work, you will experience genuine Danish culture filled with hygge
moments like Friday breakfasts, beer brewing, celebrating Christmas eve etc.
We are a place of greater opportunity for individuals and companies with whom we
work. And, we are happy, if we every day can leave the world a slightly better place.
We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with colleagues and
clients. We seek people who share our core values:
• Getting RESULTS matters
• CHANGE starts with ourselves
• We treat others with HONESTY and RESPECT
• We are CURIOUS learners
• We CARE about the world around us
Join us to grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• A friendly, democratic and transparent working environment
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas
• Competitive salary that is paid on time
• Convenient office location — 5 min from Demiivska station
• Separate cozy room for each client team
• Flexible working hours with NO unpaid overtime
• International business trips to work on client side
• Regular performance reviews with individual professional development plan
• Support in getting professional Certifications
• Trainings and conferences in which YOU are interested
• Fully paid English classes in small groups (from top business English school)
Other nice stuff
• Health and life insurance
• Paid vacation and sick-leave
• Public holidays
• Hygge events and parties ☺
• No BS
Work in a European company while staying close to your family :)
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 July 2021