Intetics invites QA Automation Engineer to join us for further development and improvement of the eCommerce platform.
The eCommerce platform of our client empowers B2B businesses with the ability to create consumer-friendly, rich experiences similar to a B2C site, while fulfilling all the important requirements unique to B2B eCommerce. With the eCommerce landscape continuously evolving, this platform helps eCommerce professionals innovate faster to generate more revenue with a unified on-demand B2B and B2C platform.
Our client has 15+ years of eCommerce and catalog business experience and approaching $1 billion in online sales powered by his product.
- Writing automation tests;
- Maintaining the existing test suits;
- Develop and maintain test-related documentation (test cases/scenarios);
- Write detailed and easy to understand bug reports;
- Maintain the effective communication with stakeholders on quality issues;
- The workflow covers the entire range of QAA tasks. Optional, you may be involved in developer tasks.
- 2+ years of experience in Quality Control and automation testing;
- 3+ years of QA experience in testing web applications;
- Knowledge of C#, Selenium, Jenkins or another CI system;
- Experience in writing frameworks for auto-tests using .net;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test documentation;
- Must have troubleshooting skills, and be able to perform root cause analysis;
- Self-motivated, able to learn and research issues independently;
- English level upper-intermediate;
- Experience in eCommerce will be a plus.
Intetics Inc. is a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions built with SMAC, RPA, AI/ML, IoT, blockchain, and GIS/UAV/LBS technologies.
Based on proprietary pioneering business models of Offshore Dedicated Team® and Remote In-Sourcing®, an advanced Technical Debt Reduction Platform (TETRA) and measurable SLAs for software engineering, Intetics helps innovative organizations capitalize on global talent with our in-depth engineering expertise based on the Predictive Software Engineering framework.
Intetics’ core strength is the design of software products in conditions of incomplete specifications. We have extensive industry expertise in Education, Healthcare, Finance, Insurance, Communications, and custom ERP, CRM and workflow automation systems.
Our advanced software engineering background and outstanding quality management platform, along with an unparalleled methodology for talent recruitment, team building and talent retention, guarantee that our clients receive exceptional results for their projects. At Intetics, our outcomes do not just meet clients’ expectations, they have been exceeding them for a quarter of a century.
Intetics operates from 10 offices in 6 countries including Naples, FL (headquarters), Chicago, IL, Dusseldorf, London, Minsk, Krakow, Kyiv, Kharkiv, and Lviv.
Intetics is ISO 9001 (quality) and ISO 27001 (security) certified and a Microsoft Gold, Amazon, and Google Partner. The company’s innovation and growth achievements are reflected in winning prestigious titles and awards, including Inc 5000, Software 500, CRN 100, American Business Awards, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, European IT Excellence, Best European BPO, Clutch and ACQ5 Awards, and inclusion into IAOP’s Best Global Outsourcing 100 list.
DOU company page: