Mira Commerce is looking for a Product Support Engineer to bring talent and passion for technologies to our eCommerce team. As we are growing across our services that include digital platforms implementation, custom apps development, and systems integration, we have the position open in Ukraine.
We are currently seeking a Senior Product Support Engineer to join our growing customer services organization. In this role you will provide world-class technical support directly to merchants and our partners, and manage escalated issues that require the highest levels of technical and communicative attention. This role will work specifically with those accounts which need longer-term support and more frequent check ins.
The Product Support Engineer will report to the Product Development Technical Lead.
- Participate in regular daily / weekly calls between Mira Commerce partners and client merchants to help resolve issues related to installing, configuring, and customizing eCommerce connectors and extensions.
- Engage with client merchants on escalated support issues or critical client situations.
- Provide expert systems design, recommendations, and configurations advice & consulting. Design effective and sustainable technical solutions that deliver business value with efficiency and quality.
- Perform in-depth diagnostics of client eCommerce platforms configuration and customization to troubleshoot and help resolve connector / extension conflicts, system failures, coding defects, scope changes.
- Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and document steps to replicate for Support, Engineering and Delivery teams.
- Define and communicate scope of work that is clear to business and technical stakeholders.
- Maintain issues/tickets database in Jira / Confluence, logging issues and merchant interactions.
- Become a technical expert on company-developed custom middleware and set of extensions. Serve as a technical onboarding mentor to new project team members.
- Participate in regular stand-ups and support team meetings.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent advanced industry certifications.
- 5+ years supporting and developing applications using leading eCommerce platforms such as Adobe Commerce (Magento), Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Shopify, BigCommerce or similar.
- 1+ year with Node.js, React.js or a similar scripting language is a plus.
- Proven experience escalating and resolving technical customer issues.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills in English, minimum C1 level (fluent).
- Practical experience working in an agile environment (Scrum / Kanban).
- Working knowledge of cloud technology stacks - Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure.
- Excellent customer facing communication skills.
- Experience working in a diverse multicultural environment within remote teams.
- Adaptability to new technologies, processes, people, and assignments.
- Critical thinking, ability to make independent judgement calls.
- Preference for working in a team environment (vs. solo contracting / freelancing).
About Mira Commerce
Mira Commerce is a private California-based commerce technology services provider for enterprise-level merchants, distributors, and brands since 2004. We specialize in implementing eCommerce technologies and build scalable and custom sites and applications that support multi-channel personalized commerce everywhere. We work with leading industry platform vendors including BigCommerce, Kibo Commerce Salesforce Commerce Cloud, commercetools, and others. Among our clients are FedEx, Visa, Mars, Johnson & Johnson, Mizuno, Giant Tiger, Zwilling and other industry leaders.
We develop and supports custom enterprise-level eCommerce applications for our global technology clients. These applications include middleware, connectors and extensions for leading eCommerce platforms such as Adobe Commerce (Magento), Kibo Commerce, BigCommerce, Shopify, and others.
Job posted on
9 July 2021