We are looking for a well-rounded Ruby/RoR engineer with experience building, integrating and designing complex solutions.
Our customer is a service-first CRM company that builds support, sales, and customer engagement software designed to foster better customer relationships. From large enterprises to start-ups, we believe that powerful, innovative customer experience should be within reach for every company, no matter the size, industry or ambition. Customer serves more than 150,000 customers across hundreds of industries in over 30 languages. It is headquartered in San Francisco and operates offices worldwide.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work according to established processes while tightly collaborating with the stakeholders.
• Take part in requirements analysis, tasks planning, estimation, coding and troubleshooting.
• Research and evaluate technical options to implement business requirements.
• Building billing components leveraged across our other products (SKU launches, launching SPP Shopping Cart, Galileo v2).
• Maintain existing test framework (increase tests coverage, increase efficiency, fix flaky tests, etc.)
• Work on interesting subscription management challenges, lead by example demonstrating best practices around code development, design, test, review, documentation and other engineering disciplines
• Provide support to internal operation and ITCRM teams to ensure systems are compliant and secure
• Risk estimations and management
• Report to TL and stakeholders about current status, technical and other risks
• University Degree in Computer Related or equivalent experience
• Commercial Ruby on Rails experience, 3+ years
• Commercial WEB development experience 3+ years
• Unit testing experience
• Intermediate English
• Balances getting things done with making things perfect
Would be a plus:
• Experience with billing platforms and services (Zuora, Braintree, PayPal), multi-currency, internationalization, payment processing, subscription modeling, fraud detection.
• React experience
Lohika Official web site: www.lohika.com.ua Lohika is the IT software development company specializing in product innovation and engineering services for cutting-edge technology companies. Founded in 2001, we have grown to 1000+ Software Engineers and 6 development offices all over Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Rivne and Odesa).
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 July 2021