Since 2009 Solvd has shaped the quality into the business value of our customers. Originating from a QA company, we are passionate about the user experience for any project we work with. Solvd provides full Software Design, Development, and Quality Assurance for your product. We work with emerging companies and leading enterprises in numerous areas: fin-tech, education, sharing economy, gaming, fitness, medical, eCommerce, and management software. Our services: Quality Assurance and Test Automation, Mobile/Web apps development, VR/AR systems development, Data Science, and AI.
We’re looking for an experienced Full-stack JS Developer with an entrepreneurial bent of mind and a fire to make an impact in the way things work.
Project introduction. Our client is a new fashion tech startup that's fully funded by Innovate UK and backed by the country's most popular fashion-tech accelerator, the Centre for Fashion Enterprise's "Fash Tech Pioneer" programme. The aim is to reduce online clothing returns for retailers by recommending clothes to users that suit their individual body shape and unique colour complexion.
- 4+ years of experience with NodeJS, Express / NestJS, TypeScript working on commercial projects;
- Good expertise with React;
- Experience with heavy UI, animations, drag-n-drop;
- Experience/good understanding of dependency injection, singleton, factory patterns, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Understanding of back-end architectures and design patterns;
- Understanding of REST APIs principles and best practices;
- Solid knowledge of Software Design Patterns & Clean Coding principles (i.e. SOLID or others);
- Good experience with PostgreSQL, Docker;
- Commercial (released products) projects with microservices architecture
- English level: Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate (B1+/B2)
- written and verbal communication.
What you will do:
- Develop REST / GraphQLAPI;
Create API layer from scratch;
- Write clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, and testable code;
- Owning responsibility for the code you produce and project requirements;
- Delivering high-quality, test-covered code to production using React and Node;
- Researching and implementing new technologies to the project
- Communicate directly with the client.
Working schedule: 10:00 - 19:00 GMT+3 time.
- If you wish to work from the office - our modern cozy office with all the bonuses inside: lounge zone, shower, board, and video games, kicker, fruits, cookies, and drinks - is waiting for you! Otherwise, you could work remotely.
- Mentorship and partial compensation for professional courses/conferences; - Free English lessons at the office;
- Sports compensation (up to 25$ per month);
- Internal sports clubs (volleyball, football, running, and stretching);
- Hackathons and seasonal corporate events, team-buildings;
- Yearly company-wide Elevator Pitch;
- Corporate discounts and perks, etc.
About Don't Panic Recruitment
We help startup founders find smart people & escape the pain of dealing with recruitment processes chaos.
Job posted on
8 July 2021