Currently, we're looking for an experienced **System Engineer** to join our team who'll become a part of DevOps team, which creates and improves CI/CD environment for a new fintech project.
IntellectEU is an international technology company focused on digital finance and emerging technologies. Apart from Blockchain and DLT, we’re also venturing into Artificial Intelligence by educating our clients and building products with them.
Currently, we're looking for an experienced System Engineer to join our team.
-Upper-intermediate English level
-Creating and editing Jenkins jobs and pipelines, using groovy is a must
-Exposure to automation test tools and frameworks (Robot Framework, Selenium)
-Familiar with HTTP/HTTPS, CSS/XPath selectors
-Basic Bash scripting skills
-Database knowledge (Oracle DB administration)
-Basic experience with XML
-Basic knowledge of Git
-Basic knowledge of Docker, Openshift (or Kubernetes)
-Basic knowledge of Helm
-Understanding logs of Kafka and Zookeeper
-Monitoring with Nagios
What you will do:
- Become a part of DevOps team, which creates and improves CI/CD environment for a new project for money transfer
- Install new versions of a product on monthly basis to different environments
- Estimation of automation efforts and improving of existing CI/CD
- Communication with internal development teams regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations
- Design, creation and analyzing confluence pages to provide documentation
- Choose from a variety of tasks the one which is interesting for you
- Automation of functional testing (Robot Framework/Selenium)
What is IntellectEU? IntellectEU is all about innovation in the entire financial field. Since 2003 we have broadened our expertise in SWIFT and Blockchain domains, have increased our marketplace by having offices in Belgium, Ukraine, USA and Portugal and have become trusted by hundreds of customers across the US, Europe and Africa.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 July 2021