L2/L3 Technical Support Engineer for handling various support scenarios, including incidents, escalations, and regular tasks.
IntellectEU is an international technology company focused on digital finance and emerging technologies. Today we are working with all leading blockchain providers (R3 Corda, DAML, Hyperledger, VMWare, IBM) in banking, insurance, capital markets, and telco space.
Our growing team is looking for an L2/L3 Technical Support Engineer to help to build up the best Support experiences for the clients. The team is working on a shift rotation basis and the working schedule might include late evening shifts coverage.
This is a technical position, so you will be required to be the self-driven, proactive, and responsible team player for handling various support scenarios, including incidents, escalations, and regular tasks.
The ideal candidate would
- Monitor and Operate AWS Cloud-based services and infrastructure
- Ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and meeting Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels
- Raise Incidents in Service Desk and properly handle tickets till resolution
- Communicate with DevOps and Dev teams for escalations, root cause analysis, and Problem Management
- Create Runbooks, standard operating procedures, wiki documents, and checklists
- Go beyond regular Support activities and participate in Configuration, automation, or coding activities
Must have hard skills
- Previous experience in technical support roles, i.e. Application Engineer, Support Engineer
- ITIL concepts familiarity: Incident, Problem, Event management
- Linux command line hands-on
- Ability to work with source code to search for places where things might go wrong. Either one of the below would work:
Must have soft skills
- Self-driven and proactive team player
- Flexible for potential schedule changes due to new clients and growing projects
Would be a great plus
- AWS cloud services experience
- Hyperledger / Blockchain
- Ansible, Git
- Operations with containers: Docker, Kubernetes
What is IntellectEU? IntellectEU is all about innovation in the entire financial field. Since 2003 we have broadened our expertise in SWIFT and Blockchain domains, have increased our marketplace by having offices in Belgium, Ukraine, USA and Portugal and have become trusted by hundreds of customers across the US, Europe and Africa.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 July 2021