We are looking for Lead DevOps Engineer for our client, company that specializes in providing practical and technical solutions in the travel and tourism industry, strategic planning and business development.
The project is related to the online travel and integration with relevant solutions, platforms, providers, aggregators, etc.
As Lead DevOps Engineer candidate will lead operations team to receive from development, launch and make sure smooth operation of system. Candidate will lead and be responsible to manage Amazon Web
Service cloud deployments, google play & Apple iTunes Connect store listings and WordPress websites. Candidate e will lead operation team of smart, capable, passionate web and mobile application support
engineers, DBAs, support agents and webmasters; responsible for:
● Deployment of applications and data changes to AWS Cloud deployment, Google Play and Apple iTunes Connect store listings as needed, including load balancer, proxy server, firewall, and Network configurations
● Coordinate database setup and configuration with DBA team
● Manage and monitor external system/service integrations; Payment Provider, Accounting, Customer Support Help Desk and Email / SMS Gateway services
● Engineer extensive scripting and automation to enable applications to install and run in all environments with minimal manual intervention
● Monitoring operational system using platform or system monitoring tools
● Backup & Recovery
● Take ownership of production issues, working closely with the customer support and development teams on issue resolution
● Provide 24x7 production support as part of a team rotation, resolving or escalating issues as appropriate.
● 5+ years operations experience in a large heavy-traffic, high uptime production environment including .Net based web application solutions in AWS Cloud, Google Play and Apple iTunes Connect mobile applications
● 3+ years Windows, & Linux Server Administration experience, including diagnosis of performance issues, package management, load estimation, networking configuration, etc.
● 3+ years network administration experience, including load balancers, proxy servers, firewalls, and VPNs
● 2+ years software engineering experience, esp. Shell scripting
● Knowledge of web-server configuration and installation (e.g. NGINX, Apache, Tomcat, IIS, Apache Ant, etc.)
● Configuration Management experience (Puppet, Chef, Jenkins)
● SQL Server Administration experience
● Knowledge of directory services such as Active Directory and LDAP
● Use of remote access tools (Remote Desktop, VPN, Citrix)
● Ability to work independently on large, complex projects with minimal guidance
● Excellent troubleshooting and analytic skills
● Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly over the phone as most customer-site installations are done remotely from our Livonia office.
● Familiarity with version control (GIT)
● Experience with implementation of IT Service Management methodologies (e.g. ITIL
About Archer Software
Archer Software is a 18-years-old outsourcing company. We're reliable, with many customers coming back and recommending us to others. We pay good money for your good job (even if the customer doesn't pay, we still do). Our team of developers is highly skilled, our QA team is attentive to every detail. Come join us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 July 2021