We are looking for Middle strong/Senior QA with Networking Expertise to complete our team
ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our customer provides purpose-built products for IT professionals, MSPs, and DevOps pros. This is value-driven tools that solve a broad range of IT management challenges—whether those challenges are related to networks, servers, applications, storage, virtualization, cloud, or development operations. The main office of company are in Austin, Texas.
ABOUT THE PRODUCTS:
Serv-U File Server:
A multi-protocol file server capable of sending and receiving files from other networked computers through various means. Administrators create accounts for users that allow access to specific files and folders on the server's hard drive or any other available network resource. These access permissions define where and how the users can access the available resources. Serv-U File Server's multi-protocol support means that users can employ whatever access method is available to them when connecting to your server. In addition, Serv-U File Server supports both IPv4 and IPv6 for nextgeneration networks.
We’ve been developing the software for sysadmins that provides a remote support for Mac OS X, Linux, and Windows Machines. It allows users to easily and efficiently manage and administer Windows machines on their network from the comfort of the desk, desktop remote control of Windows, Linux and OS X computer, export detailed information from remote windows computers to create inventory reports, manage Active Directory, users and groups, files and directories, printers, and more; start, stop and restart Windows services without having to use remote control, chat & make screenshots during remote sessions. The product is a collection of desktop applications and mobile software for iOS and Android platforms.
Remote support module lets you manage servers, notebooks and laptops remotely so you can quickly support end-users. It includes desktop remote control and the ability to complete Windows Administration tasks remotely right from the remote support Console.
We are looking for someone who:
- Middle strong/Senior Test engineer with networking knowledge and experience in Windows and Linux (2+ years). Ideally has experience in Technical Support/Linux/Network administration
- Experience with Administering Windows Servers
- Understanding and knowledge of TCP/IP, OSI model
- Practical experience with Wireshark or similar
- Experience with testing HTTP(S), SSL/TLS, ( FTP(S), SFTP, SSH - will be a plus )
- Experience with creating test cases, test design
- Good analytical/troubleshooting skills
- with Good English and communication skills
- interested to work further with automation (we are ready to learn)
- will perform testing on multiple products
- will perform manual tests on a technical level, find and submit technical issues, and validate resolved issues.
- is a self-motivated individual with strong sense for detail, focused and with the ability to work well within a team.
- has experience in working with logs
Nice to have:
- Experience with virtualization: VBox, Vmware, etc
- Test automation skills
- ISTQB FL
- Test one or more products based on test documentation
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time with high quality
- Participate in preparation of test documentation (write test cases)
- Perform functional, regression, scalability, stress, and performance testing
- Assist customer support on analyzing customer issues and providing extensive detail for the development team
- Work in a medium dynamic team (10-11 team members) with good career opportunities
About SoftServe Dnipro
SoftServe is the largest global IT company with Ukrainian roots specializing in software development and consultancy services. Since 1993 we’ve been partnering with organizations from start-ups to large enterprises to help them accelerate growth and innovation, transform operational efficiency, and deliver new products to market.
To achieve this we’ve built a 8000+ strong team of the brightest, most enquiring minds in the industry, and we form close, collaborative relationships with our clients so we can really understand their needs and deliver intuitive software that exceeds their expectations.
Our experience stretches from Cloud, Security and UX Design to Big Analytics and the Internet of Things, we have offices across the globe and development centers across Eastern Europe.
What we offer:
Our company and project offers culture and environment where everyone has a possibility of making changes on a bigger scale, taking on challenges while developing oneself professionally and personally on a daily basis.
You will have access to:
· Interesting project in growing business domain
· Excellent team atmosphere
· Great corporate events
· Career prospects
· Education and self-education capabilities
· Strong Developer community
· Competitive salary & bonus system
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 July 2021