We are looking for a strong qa engineer who can design and build qa solutions to work on a challenging project with active development of the Loans web application.
Loan Pledging application is a digital workforce of software technology that can execute any business process aimed to capture and interpret existing loan data for processing, manipulating data, refinance, and communicating with other bank services.
LPA is a young and fast-growing project that started in 2020. It consists of several web services and a scalable plugin-based frontend application. We aggregate data from different sources and automate its processing. All developers have a wide range of backend and frontend tasks, work on the infrastructure and CI, integrate with other systems, do researches, and create proof-of-concepts. We are moving to the microservices and micro-frontend architecture with independent releases of different components. We practice Scrum and clean coding practices, 30% of our sprint capacity is spent on technical improvements.
QA will work along with developers and should be able to create a testing workflow from scratch.
- Spring Boot 2
- Angular 11, Angular Material, RxJs
- Oracle, Flyway
- Tomcat, Apache, TeamCity, IBM Urban Deploy
- Linux, Bash scripting
- Identify potential problem areas
- Design and build QA solutions
- Develop and implement a testing strategy (covering functional etc.)
- Create test documentation
- Analyse requirements and create tech documentation
- Perform testing of distributed applications
- Execute, configure and analyze results of Jobs Jenkins or TeamCity
- Communicate with distributed team members
- Participate in daily standup meetings
- 4+ years of experience with manual testing of applications
- Good communication skills, fluent spoken and written English
- SQL and Oracle database
- Experience agile software development and testing methods
- Identifying the root cause of faults or problems
- Linux shell experience
Nice to have
- Able to work with build/configure/deploy automation tools (preferably TeamCity)
- Linux user
- Experience with test automation
- SCRUM master experience
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 July 2021