Our client is a leading global Financial market data provider who runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
We are looking for QA Engineer with experience in testing of backend systems and services running under Linux, with capabilities to collaborate in a team-focused environment and coordinate work with BA, Dev, Operational and cross-functional application teams.
• Own QA activities incl. manual, performance testing
• Configuration or re-confirmation of test appliances and environments
• Report and track the status of issues in Jira along with keeping up to date documentation in Confluence
• Solve problems and evaluate bugs and weaknesses before the software is released to the production environment.
• Work with colleagues in various areas in order to facilitate end-to-end testing
• Coordinate work with BA, Dev, Operational, and cross-functional application teams to resolve data quality, integration and performance issues.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 2-4 years of minimum testing or other software development experience
• Experience of the formal software development lifecycle, with a solid grasp of manual and automated software testing methodologies and tools
• Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of TCP/IP & UDP Multicast fundamentals and solving problems
• English at the level of Upper-Intermediate
• Knowledge of Market Data
• Experience in simulator/trading systems
• Exposure to Agile methodologies
• Experience in Automation Frameworks
• Knowledge of scripting languages Python, Unix or Powershell shell scripts desirable
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 July 2021