Our client is a leading financial services provider. Its unique, cross-asset class solutions equip clients with the information and tools they need for more effective decision-making and a more efficient workflow. It is a private equity with more than 1100 employees, serving clients in every major financial hub around the world. The company’s mission is to make the markets work; strengthen the capital markets community through information and technology solutions; bring passion and know-how to everything they do.
- Contribute into implementation and design as a front end developer with focus on front end strong front-end skills;
- Design, code, test and debug of web applications;
- Follow and facilitate development best practices;
- Focus on a quality.
- Expertise in Angular;
- Strong understanding and promotion of SDLC best practices;
- Understanding of NgRx framework/Redux;
- Experience in working with SASS/LESS/Stylus;
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Familiarity with OOP/OOD principles;
- Ability to lead technical initiatives from the beginning to the end;
- Good communications skills;
- Being a team player;
- Intermediate or higher level of English, both written and spoken (B1+).
NICE TO HAVE:
- .NET Framework/.NET Core;
- Relational DBs (SQL Server or PostgreSQL);
- CI/CD implementation;
- Building distributed systems;
- AWS experience would be a huge plus.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Work on enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis;
- Full-time remote work;
- Unlimited access to learning resources (EPAM training courses, English classes, Internal Library);
- Community of 38,000+ industry's top professionals.
About EPAM Systems
EPAM Systems is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and software development services, with more than 36,700+ employees worldwide.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 July 2021