Are you a WordPress developer looking for a long-term relationship with a company that has a team with over 20 people working in UA?
We are now in the need of an experienced developer who can help us maintain and improve our current websites and create a new webshop from scratch.
The company is a dynamic organization of ambitious companies. Partnership, stimulating, improvement-oriented, transparency and the will to learn together and to share knowledge are our core values for growth and quality. These core values are characteristic of all our employees and an important part of our strategy and mission.
The company consists of five different companies located in one central place within Amersfoort, The Netherlands. You will be working for either one of these companies or for all companies depending on the requested capacity. We believe in working together with our partner Global IT Support, which means we will also be working together.
Our current webshop is created in Concrete but we want to fully set up a new webshop which will become THE place to go for our customers for everything related to our products. This would mean we would like to offer in this webshop our customers:
- Possibility to buy our products with direct payment and shipping information processed;
- FAQ & Manual;
- Connection with our ticketing system (via API) and insight for our customers in their tickets;
- And many more!
- 2+ years of experience required;
- Communicative person (intermediate English);
- Problem-solving skills;
- Analytical person;
- Able to come up with creative solutions in case required;
- Able to translate wireframes and visual designs into best practice WordPress solutions;
- Able to advise on site improvements (e.g. best practices, WP upgrades, etc.);
- Able to challenge us on a technical level and provide us with the best solution in WordPress.
- WordPress experience (5.7.2+ preferably);
- Experience with API’s (JSON);
- Experience with Polyfill would be a plus;
- Yoast SEO plugin experience would be a plus;
- Proficient in HTML and CSS;
- Experienced in WPML, WordPress Multilingual;
- Experience with common WP plugins such as Yoast SEO, Form 7
- Complianz is nice to have.
- Maintaining and improving our current websites;
- Rebuilding our existing customer portal including a webshop in WordPress (currently Concrete 5);
- Helping with the migration of non-Dutch websites into existing WordPress sites (in WPML).
About Global IT Support
Global IT Support is a 17-year-old Dutch company that successfully works in the IT staffing market. We provide expert teams for all major IT languages. We cooperate with Clients all over the world, helping them successfully solve their business challenges with minimal effort and maximum efficiency. With our knowledge, we help our clients with structure and communication.
Competitive work environment
Attractive salary at or above market rate
Full career development program
Flexible working schedule
Compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations
All expenses paid trips abroad
Unforgettable corporate events within a friendly young team
Free English language school
About Global IT Support
Global IT Support is a Software company producing individually crafted solutions for 17 years. Our head office is located in Chernivtsi, Ukraine, and subsidiary offices in Ivano-Frankivsk and Kyiv. We have been successfully acting as a technology partner for many clients in the world, mostly in Europe. We are focused on highly qualitative, timely delivered, and cost-effective nearshore software development. We go the extra mile to take great care of our clients and developers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 July 2021