We're looking for an experienced engineer to join the team for our client Complete Solar. Complete Solar is the fastest-growing solar company in the U.S. that is changing the way residential solar is sold and delivered.
As an engineer, you will be responsible for the development and support of core client-facing application that provides consumers with insights and ideas for solar energy usage, consumption models, ROI, and others:
- Build a cutting-edge solar design engine that automates solar solutions for customers in order to meet their energy needs and maximize their financial return. This product is the first of its kind and will be revolutionary to the solar industry
- Architect and code new logic and features, and re-architect legacy components as needed.
We are looking for a strong candidate that can take on an existing systems and put on a design in terms of what technology to use and architecture for UI code design
- Strong knowledge of Vue, Webpack, familiar with React, Angular
- Commitment to writing modern, responsible layouts using HTML5, SASS/SCSS
- Experience in performance optimization & code refactoring
- Experience with API integration
- Experience with ES6+
- Experience with package managers (NPM, Yarn)
- Experience with Unit testing and tools for it (jest/karma/jasmine/mocha)
- Written and spoken English skills are the must
Would be a plus:
- Full-stack web application development experience (UI, database, server)
- Experience with Google Map API
- Basic knowledge of Laravel & Blade templates
- Willing to maintain legacy code & re-writing to new technology
Zoolatech is a boutique service provider, specializing in high-end software development. We are based in Silicon Valley with a Development Center in Kyiv, Ukraine. Although ZoolaTech is a relatively young player on the Eastern European market, we have deep roots and years of experience of working within Ukrainian and American high tech industries. The size of our clientele varies from Fortune 500 to inspiring startups. We are not an outsourcer in a traditional sense, rather we specialize in helping our Clients scale by extending their teams to Eastern Europe.
Over the years, we have learned that in our industry people are the most important asset, and so we treat our employees as such. We set our working environment in a way that allows individuals thrive and grow professionally, as well as personally. As much as we are dedicated to providing the best possible services to our Clients, we are just as dedicated to helping our Employees reach their professional dreams and ambitions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 July 2021