GlobalLogic is looking for an experienced Business Analyst/Product Owner to join our friendly team
Client is the leading provider of the services for monitoring and protecting against data theft — from both internal and external breaches.
The product is a J2EE web based application that monitors the audit logs of electronic medical record applications to look for privacy, compliance, and security violations.
The goal of the project is to design and implement stable and maintainable REST applications with independent UI and backend, based on the stack mentioned below.
- 3-4 years of experience as a Business analyst/Product owner
- 3-4 years of experience in software projects roles
- Knowledge of SDLC and software development methodologies
- Ability to create clear requirements documentation (English writing, diagrams, UML, BPMN)
- Excellent knowledge of system analysis, business process analysis, and optimization
- Strong attention to details, strong logic skills, ability to identify corner cases and provide the solution for the product
- Good understanding of UX and design
- Strong knowledge in practices and techniques of business analysis, requirements gathering and solutions assessment
- Understanding and ability to identify the customer need
- Communication skills demonstrating a proactive approach at all levels with Developers, QA and other Stakeholders
- Good interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Upper-intermediate English (written and verbal)
Nice to have:
- Experience with the Healthcare domain
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders
- Technical background – understanding of object modern programming concepts, database design principles, etc
- Experience in pre-sales activities as BA, experience taking part in or leading workshops
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA.
- Work with the Product Management team to prioritize work for development teams
- Develop backlog structure in alignment with team vision, strategy, and goals.
- Continuously prioritize backlog
- Write epics, features and stories that comprise the team backlog.
- Refine epics, features, and stories on the backlog with the team.
- Define the Acceptance Criteria for each story.
- Provide the team timely feedback throughout the sprint on fitness for purpose of work in progress.
- Approve stories that meet DoD and pass Acceptance Criteria.
- Lead sprint planning with Scrum Master – provide content, goals, etc.
- Contribute to release planning with Scrum Master(facilitates) – provide content, goals, etc.
- Attend all Scrum ceremonies including daily scrum (stand up), sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective and backlog grooming (as schedule allows).
- Work with Scrum Master to ensure meetings take place and are effective even in absence of the Product Owner.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. By leveraging Agile / Lean MVP methods, cutting-edge technologies, and an integrated approach to experience design and complex engineering, we empower global brands such as Microsoft, BMC, Coca Cola, Samsung, Physio Control, and Roku to develop the “next big thing” in their markets. GlobalLogic is headquartered in Silicon Valley and operates design and engineering centers around the world, where we are continuously recognized as a top innovator and employer by organizations like Zinnov and Glassdoor.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 July 2021