Ciklum is looking for a career partners to work closely with potential and current Ciklumers to provide career guidance and consulting on available opportunities. This is a great chance for people-oriented individuals willing to help others navigate their career journey.
We welcome a self-driven person, who able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitasking mode, excellent communicator with good presentation skills and positive and result-oriented attitude.
● Serve as a single point of contact for career center participants from the onboarding until the project deployment stage
● Consult career center participants on project opportunities available and their skillset
● Ensure maximum candidate experience by delivering the range of career center activities
● Works closely with People Partners, HR Business Partners, L&D, Resourcing and Technical teams to create holistic career development opportunities
● Work with technical centers of excellence to create development plans
● Identifies mentoring, shadowing and other real world opportunities for Ciklumers by working with Delivery teams
● Maintains current database of information services for exploring long- and short-term development opportunities
● Performs related work as required.
● 1+ years in HR BP, people partner, full cycle recruitment or career counselling roles
● Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
● Strong persuasion and communication skills
● High level of emotional intelligence and empathy
● Proficient English
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 July 2021