The company’s mission is to automate the entire value chain for Actively Managed Certificates (AMCs) - a family of financial products that is very similar in character to investment funds.
Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realize ideas and projects - from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies. Since inception in 2015, we have grown rapidly to currently 120+ professionals in Switzerland and Western-Ukraine.
About the Client
Our client is a Swiss FinTech startup founded in 2016. The company’s mission is to automate the entire value chain for Actively Managed Certificates (AMCs) - a family of financial products that is very similar in character to investment funds. Company digitizes the life-cycle management, trade execution and reporting for these products. The product’s core engine relies on an event-driven, service-oriented Node.js framework written in TypeScript.
End clients, which include one of Europe’s largest private banks, can choose between a managed service, entirely hosted in Switzerland, and an on-premises solution.
- Verify that the product and its features meet business requirements and customer expectations
- Participate in both documented and ad hoc testing, including feature testing, e2e testing, regression testing, smoke testing, etc. to ensure high-quality releases
- Detect, report, and follow up on bugs or inconsistencies in the product, preferably catching them before our users do
- Proactively communicate and follow up on test or quality feedback with developers and the analysts or experts involved
- Dig into new and existing requirements and business concepts to fully grasp the use cases, in order to better understand our users and ensure quality
- Maintain documentation of test cases and the relevant knowledge base
- Keep an eye out for process improvements, new tooling, automation opportunities, etc.
- Proven work experience as a QA engineer or in related roles
- Experience in planning test activities, reporting bugs, developing & executing different types of functional and non-functional tests
- Strong engineering skills, understanding of common architecture approaches (monolithic, microservices) and distributed systems
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and other infrastructure
- Experience with databases
- Demonstrated self-motivation, drive, and initiative
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Ukrainian
- Experience in a startup is an advantage
- Experience in the finance industry is an advantage
- Experience in developing automated tests will be a plus.
What we offer
- Medical insurance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours, work remotely or at the office (Lviv or Kyiv)
- 25 business days of fully paid annual leave, 10 business days of fully paid sick leave (annual).
- Courses of English and German
- A people-first company culture with zero bureaucracy
- Determined enthusiastic team
- Exciting team events
- Dynamic office environment
- Well-funded and fast-growing startup.
Does this resonate well with you? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
Virtido is an entrepreneurial and innovative IT and Business Process Outsourcing company headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. We realise ideas and projects - from strategic concept to technical implementation closely alongside our dynamic clients with a strong focus on start-up or fast-growing companies.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 July 2021