Your are an HR with 3+ years of experience and you would like to depth your knowledge as a BP, Enestech a Ukrainian IT product company is looking for a mature HRBP — self-motivated and people-oriented professional who will work alongside with the CEO on people related issues within the company.
ENESTECH a part of Techiia Holding, develops a B2B SaaS software for esports businesses with headquarters in Kyiv.
The core product is called SENET — a cloud based solution, management software for PC console-based gaming arenas. Senet is used by 1800+ gaming centers in over 58+ countries worldwide.
Our solution helps automate the process, simplify accounting for finances, optimize staff time, establish communication with customers and increase profits. Our development team regularly updates the software and improves it in accordance with the latest technologies and trends.
About the role:
Our product keeps on evolving, and we maintain a constant growth, while remaining a family kind of attitude within the company. We are existed to say that we are looking for a mature HRBP — self-motivated and people-oriented professional who will work alongside with the CEO on people related issues within the company. Your small team will include: a Recruiter, an HR Administrator and two Office Managers.
You will be responsible for:
- Advising and educating managers on People management related issues;
- Initiating and implementing HR department projects;
- Streamlining and improve existing HR processes;
- Analysing HR metrics, working to improve eNPS or implement other effective tools;
- Collaborating with management to solve people related issues;
- Coordinating and collaborating with your team;;
- Interacting with external departments of TECHIIA Holding such as management, finance, legal and etc;
- Coordinating the organization of events (team building, corporate events) and other activities.
We expect from you in the first 3 months to:
- Learn the organizational structure of the company;
- Learn to work in HRM systems: BambooHR, Lattice;
- Build relationships with managers and employees of all the departments;
- Audit the processes: performance review, onboarding, T&D, and formulate proposals for improvements;
- Arrange interview training sessions for company key managers;
- Describe the EVP of the company and form an understanding of the competitive strengths of the company.
Our candidate should have:
- Verbal, Communicative, and abbreviated English, upper or above level;
- 3+ years of experience in HR (HR, HR Generalist, People Partner). Experience in IT is not necessary, the main thing is that you know how to work with different types of individuals and create a comfortable working environment for all of them;
- Experience conducting 1:1, Exit interviews, training events, redesigning existing processes or starting processes from “0”;
- By personal qualities: Self-organized, People-oriented attitude with an analytical mindset.
- Flat structure — no bureaucracy. Therefore, your well-grounded initiatives will be accepted quickly and implemented in real time;
- Support and mentoring shall be provided by our HRBP from the Holding and CEO of the company;
- Free English and Spanish courses for different levels;
- Paid sick leaves and vacation;
- Medical insurance after 6 months of work;
- Corporate football;
- Internal and external corporate events;
- Real career opportunities and professional development;
- The office is located 5 minutes from m. Poznyaki;
A friendly team of people who like not only working together, but also spending time together after work.
About TECHIIA Holding
TECHIIA Holding was founded in 2018 with the aim to bring to life innovative projects that contribute to the world’s progress. TECHIIA Holding employs more than 1000 high-class experts. Our professional areas are esports, IT-infrastructure and Software Development, IT-Integration, Venture investments and other.
Among TECHIIA projects are WePlay Esports, Enestech, j:Mind.Systems, EcoTechnoPark by TECHIIA, WP Merchandise, TECHIIA Construction and etc.
We have been united and led by one global mission – the creation of brand-new sustainable solutions leveraging the best practices in technologies and new media.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 July 2021