For decades we are champions of the mobility industry. With our smart mobility solutions, we connect businesses and lives across Europe. Become part of a dedicated and professional team that helps shape commercial mobility throughout Europe.
For decades we are champions of the mobility industry. With our smart mobility solutions, we connect businesses and lives across Europe. Our fuel cards, tolls, and refund secure mobile solutions are working on the base of Europe's biggest station network. We enable true borderless logistics and transportation, payment, and fleet management solutions.
Now we are progressing to the next level: In times of digitization and climate change, our company aims to continue its tradition as the one mobility service provider that keeps its customers driving.
Become part of a dedicated and professional team that helps shape commercial mobility throughout Europe. A successful candidate will work on a web application for data analysis and reporting performed on a data warehouse.
- Develop microservices for fleet management platform, writing high-quality code and tests;
- Translate UI/UX designs and technical specifications into maintainable and effective code;
- Integrate with frontend components, implement some of them;
- Technical tasks implementation, design, refactoring;
- Code review, code optimization;
- Proceed with team planning, proper estimations, commitments;
- Creating technical documentation & vision.
- 5+ years of experience in Java;
- Deep understanding of microservices architectural principles;
- Deep practical experience with Spring Boot (MVC, REST, Data JPA, Security, messaging);
- Knowledge of different communication protocols (REST, gRPC, events, messaging);
- Hands-on experience with Kafka and Kafka Streams;
- Hands-on experience with Docker containerization for different environments;
- Be familiar with 'The Twelve-Factor App' principles;
- Understanding of CI/CD practices and types of quality gates;
- Hands-on experience with unit/integration/API testing for microservices;
- Hands-on experience or willingness to learn Angular 2+ (latest version);
- Taking full responsibility for the results of own work;
- English B2 - excellent verbal and writing skills.
Nice to have:
- API design and documentation skills;
- Ability to describe and document architectural/design decisions;
- Practical experience with Kubernetes and Helm for different environments;
- Practical experience with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Practical experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis, Elastic Search);
- Practical experience with Maven, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes (Azure Kubernetes Service), Terraform;
- Practical experience in developing scalable applications on the Microsoft Azure platform;
- Deep practical experience with Angular 2+.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 July 2021