Our Client is the largest Ukrainian telecommunication operator providing communications and data services based on a broad range of mobile and fixed-line technologies, including 4G
The company's customer base amounts to over 26 million in mobile and more than 1 mln in broadband internet.
Our Client is a part of one of the world's largest integrated telecommunications companies, headquartered in Netherlands. The holding company owns telecom assets in the CIS countries, Europe, Asia, and Africa, and its shares are freely traded on the stock exchange (NASDAQ).
- Working as a part of one or more agile teams as a System Data Analyst;
- Gathering requirements from business, writing technical specification for integration between DWH and 3PP systems, writing technical specification for DWH layer, analysing and finding bugs in DWH layers.
- 5+ years of overall programming experience (Oracle PL\SQL, Oracle DBMS 19, Python, BI tools, Data engineering, ETL designer (PWC Informatica), HDFS, NiFi, Spark);
- 2+ years of commercial project development experience;
- Experience working with BI and ETL tools (PowerBI, PWC Informatica, SAP BO, Tableau);
- Experience with Oracle;
- Understanding of RDBMS principles;
- Linux experience (user and admin);
- Methodology: Agile / Scrum or Kanban;
- Knowledge of Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket);
- Practical experience of handling big production volumes of data (200TB+).
Nice to have:
- Practical experience with NoSQL /Cassandra DB, understanding of non-relational DBs;
- Understanding of Telecom billing or provisioning systems architecture;
- Knowledge of modern telecom technologies would be a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 July 2021